Windows 10: My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description.

Discus and support My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I watch a stream or video on Twitch.tv, FoxSportsGo, or WatchESPN, my Windows and computer completely freezes with a long noise emitting from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristianMartinez0, Jul 28, 2019.

1. My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description.

Whenever I watch a stream or video on Twitch.tv, FoxSportsGo, or WatchESPN, my Windows and computer completely freezes with a long noise emitting from my speakers. I went into the event viewer and the error I received is as followed,

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

:)

ChristianMartinez0, Jul 28, 2019

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Jul 28, 2019
  3. LIVE STREAMING VIDEO on NESNgo freezes

I try to watch LIVE STREAMING VIDEO from NENSN go app on my
    HP laptop and/or my DELL laptop. Both operate on
    Windows 10.

If I watch on my LENOVO tablet, the video NEVER FREEZES.

Is there a solution to live streaming video freezing?

Rick & Reene Mills, Jul 28, 2019
  4. happy Win User

My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description.

When Watching Streaming Videos Online

Actually its not really streaming. My internet is fast so the line that moves before the actual video I am watching goes faster. So essentially I think I am not streaming for Youtube and all the other providers that allow content to be downloaded and then watched. As for Netflix and Hulu, I believe that is streaming right? Because it doesn't allow cache to be downloaded rather it is solely streaming.

happy, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description.

1. My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description. - Similar Threads - freezes everytime watch

2. How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?: Hello,I have my Samsung Galaxy S20 connected to my Windows 11 laptop via the Phone Link App. When I access the phone screen in the Phone Link App and open Netflix, the video does not play in the Phone App window. I hear audio on the phone. Same with Prime Video. I want to...
  3. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  4. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  5. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC freezes when watching streaming shows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC freezes when watching streaming shows.: I have a Gaming PC with 12GB RAM, i7- AMD R9 GPU so i have plenty of power, I added SPEED FAN to check my CPU heat and it is at 102C. This keeps happening while I am watching a show on Peacock or You Tube. I have to hard shut down and restart. Are there any known issues...
  7. PC freezes randomly whenever I stream videos

PC freezes randomly whenever I stream videos: Since the beginning of September my computer has been randomly freezing when I'm streaming videos online such as youtube, netflix, or twitch. It doesn't matter where I'm streaming, it'll either happen in a few minutes or within a hour or two. It's gotten so bad, if I a video...
  8. Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video: I was wondering if there is a way to get better results when you watch HD videos online and prevent the pauses due to internet speed. I personally have a fiber 1gb/s connection and can download a HD video file of 8GB in about 5 minutes. So I should not have any problem...
  9. IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video

IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video: Hello everyone, I have this issue for about a month already. Starting with Windows 7 I thought the problem would resolve itself once I switched over to Windows 10. Sadly I was mistaken, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD occur every day when I...
  10. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...