Windows 10: My PC - Windows 10 - keeps saying I have no internet signal even though I am using an...

Discus and support My PC - Windows 10 - keeps saying I have no internet signal even though I am using an... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there I have now bought two new Microsoft computers and two new USB_C multi adapters and several ethernet cables and I am pretty much at the end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmmelinePrior, Mar 25, 2021.

1. My PC - Windows 10 - keeps saying I have no internet signal even though I am using an...

Hi there

I have now bought two new Microsoft computers and two new USB_C multi adapters and several ethernet cables and I am pretty much at the end of my tether.

My wifi IS working, my router IS working. There is no problem with my wifi, my router or my ethernet cables because with the other computers in my house they work perfectly. However with my new Microsoft Surface Laptop Go using the USB-C multi adapter and an ethernet cable my computer is constantly telling me that I have no internet connection. THAT IS NOT TRUE. I have an ethernet cable and am connected to the internet. It is on the Windows 10 system.

:)

EmmelinePrior, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My PC - Windows 10 - keeps saying I have no internet signal even though I am using an...

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi it keeps saying 'Could not Connect' in Windows 10.

Hi,

I suggest you to run the
    Internet Connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on
      the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and
      Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

My PC - Windows 10 - keeps saying I have no internet signal even though I am using an...

1. My PC - Windows 10 - keeps saying I have no internet signal even though I am using an... - Similar Threads - keeps saying internet

2. My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.: For the past 2 days, I’ve been building my first PC. I thought I installed everything correctly. The fans were running, the GPU works, and everything was smooth until I plugged it into the monitor, which it then read the text: “no signal.” When I went to troubleshoot what the...
  3. My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.: For the past 2 days, I’ve been building my first PC. I thought I installed everything correctly. The fans were running, the GPU works, and everything was smooth until I plugged it into the monitor, which it then read the text: “no signal.” When I went to troubleshoot what the...
  4. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  5. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  6. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

9. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

10. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.: I am using Windows 10. Recently, my wireless network has been unable to detect internet even though I can still go online. Everything on the browser still works and i can still surf the net. However, apps that runs at the background and microsoft products that rely on the...