Windows 10: My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

Discus and support My PC wont allow me to activate windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I've had my gaming PC for almost a year now. I recently done a update to my drivers and now for some unknown reason it says that my windows isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BJHaig, Mar 5, 2021.

1. BJHaig Win User

My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

So I've had my gaming PC for almost a year now. I recently done a update to my drivers and now for some unknown reason it says that my windows isn't activated. I no longer have the original product key I got when I bought my PC as I thought oh I activated it I wont need it no more. So I've just bought a new one and it hasn't worked. I've tried loads of retail ones from websites and each code gives me different errors. Some say cant connect to your organizations server, some says hardware has changed on your pc and others just say you don't have a valid digital license. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please as its really bugging me with being a Graphics designer i cant put any fonts onto my pc or nothing. I've tried slmgr -rearm and it says that is unrecognized, ive checked if it was renamed as something else... nothing

Also when i go into regit to find Windows NT there is no file there or nothing. This has all of a sudden just started happening and its really getting to me as I cant do work which pays for my living. I've watched so many different tutorials and im getting nothing.

PLEASE SOMEONE SHED SOME LIGHT

:)

BJHaig, Mar 5, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 5, 2021
  4. My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

windows 10 needs to be activated but wont allow as i have changed the hdu to another PC as the old motherboard died

Windows 10 needs to be activated but wont allow as i have changed the hdu to another PC as the old motherboard died

KevinBoyden, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

1. My PC wont allow me to activate windows. - Similar Threads - wont allow activate

2. PC won't allow me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC won't allow me to activate windows: I format my PC after changing motherboard and graphics card since it is not performing well. I did the process and ensure that my Microsoft account is linked to my Windows. I tried and create a bootable media and perform clean installation. It is successful however when I...
  3. PC won't allow me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't allow me to activate windows: I format my PC after changing motherboard and graphics card since it is not performing well. I did the process and ensure that my Microsoft account is linked to my Windows. I tried and create a bootable media and perform clean installation. It is successful however when I...
  4. PC won't allow me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Formating pc won't allow me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formating pc won't allow me to activate windows: After formatting the device I'm having issue activating my os now. I'm getting the error 0x80004005 when I'm on activation page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formating-pc-wont-allow-me-to-activate-windows/069de37a-7d9e-4db8-96e1-0fb518bf9751
  6. Formating pc won't allow me to activate windows

Formating pc won't allow me to activate windows: After formatting the device I'm having issue activating my os now. I'm getting the error 0x80004005 when I'm on activation page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formating-pc-wont-allow-me-to-activate-windows/069de37a-7d9e-4db8-96e1-0fb518bf9751
  7. Formating pc won't allow me to activate windows

8. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  9. Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc

Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc: I have a PC which I linked to my Microsoft account but for some reasons now I cant install a new app or uninstall the apps, reason am getting a prompt to enter admin credentials, I have only one account signed in to the pc and when I add its credentials still Microsoft does...
  10. Windows not allowing me to activate my Key

Windows not allowing me to activate my Key: i've tried this now a multitude of times and yet it still dose not work i've reset my PC a hand full of times to resetting the router and yet nothing dose the trick someone please help me out its really been frustrating....