Windows 10: my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

Discus and support my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ERROR CODE GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DawnSnyder, Aug 18, 2019.

1. my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

ERROR CODE GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

:)

DawnSnyder, Aug 18, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Aug 18, 2019
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Groggubus Win User

my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

1. my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03 - Similar Threads - wont boot error

2. Pc wont load flash drive instead error code 0xc000021c

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc wont load flash drive instead error code 0xc000021c: Hey, Im having this problem where im unable to do any thing from bios. Just build this pc newly and bios seem to work fine no problem at all but as soon as i put in a usb drive with MCT and restart it loads for a second and that crashes saying "pc crashed have to restart...
  3. PC locks up then wont boot to bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC locks up then wont boot to bios: Hi My PC keeps locking up and when it dose the screen is frozen but I can still hear the sound, the only way to fix it is by turning the power off in my pc, when I do this and boot it back up the bios screen doesn't even show up and I need to reset it several times before...
  4. ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP: I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR COPDFE AT BOOTUP 1720-SMART DRIVE DETECTS IMMINENT FAILURE FALLING DRIVE SATA BLACK FAILLING ATRABUTE #01 TO MINAMIZE RISK OF DATA LOSS BACKUP AND RUN DPS SELF TEST IN SETUP...
  5. PC Win 10 Wont boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Win 10 Wont boot up: I have a serious problem with my Desktop PC which wont boot up. All I get is a auto repair then the option to restart or advanced which I can't select because the keyboard and mouse wont work. I have tried to boot into safe mode but no luck, and I have tried the on/off...
  6. SageMath Error code Crash my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SageMath Error code Crash my PC: Hi W10 , SageMath 8.4, Web Browser Edge or Chrome I report this problem because even if it is a code error on my part(QQ,9,9, is misplaced) it is not normal that it systematically crash my PC. this little simple program made freeze Chrome (same problem with Edge), and then...
  7. Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225: So today I restarted my PC and suddenly windows gives error 0xc0000001 after the windows logo has been there for a while. I had a backup from the morning so I recover it, and now it gives error 0x0000225 inmediately after BIOS screen. I read this: BSOD 0xc0000225,...
  8. PC wont boot after clone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    PC wont boot after clone: Hi, So i cloned my hhd to ssd with EaseUS todo backup. When i rebooted i changed the 1st boot option to my ssd and got this message : reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key. I went back to the bios and changed...
  9. PC Boots ok but am getting error code 2144927142

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Boots ok but am getting error code 2144927142: Running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Insiron 560 Desktop. 64 Bit. 8 GB Memory. All updates installed. My system boots ok and I can open Apps (e.g. Chrome) but my system then hangs. In Event Viewer I see: Error 18-Apr-17 7:19:04 AM Apps 5973 (5973) - EventData AppId...
  10. PC Crashed and Wont boot again

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashed and Wont boot again: Hi, I was playing games on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) and suddenly my Laptop PC got freezed up. It was the first time when my laptop hanged up. I pressed the power button (as usual). But when I tried to boot it up again, Automatic Repair returned that "Your PC didn't...