Windows 10: my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

Discus and support my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ERROR CODE GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DawnSnyder, Aug 18, 2019.

1. my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

ERROR CODE GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

:)

DawnSnyder, Aug 18, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Aug 18, 2019
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Groggubus Win User

my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03

1. my pc wont boot error code GLQAMT-8B69P6-MFPX6J-60SU03 - Similar Threads - wont boot error

2. My pc sometimes wont boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc sometimes wont boot.: My pc has been having this issue for a couple of months now. Every time I restart or shutdown my computer it will sometimes not boot it either goes into Preparing Automatic repair where it sometimes does not boot to recovery mode and also it will just go to the infinite...
  3. My pc sometimes wont boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc sometimes wont boot.: My pc has been having this issue for a couple of months now. Every time I restart or shutdown my computer it will sometimes not boot it either goes into Preparing Automatic repair where it sometimes does not boot to recovery mode and also it will just go to the infinite...
  4. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc wont boot: So my pc randomly froze, to the point where the only thing i could do was shut it down. then after i turned it back on i got stuck on a loading windows screen. so i tried going into bios and restarting it multiple times to where i get “preparing automatic repair”. but then...
  5. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont boot: So my pc randomly froze, to the point where the only thing i could do was shut it down. then after i turned it back on i got stuck on a loading windows screen. so i tried going into bios and restarting it multiple times to where i get “preparing automatic repair”. but then...
  6. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC wont boot

PC wont boot: your pc ran into trouble is the error i get when i try to boot up , so i got my widows drive formatted on another working pc and tried to do a clean win 10 installation from a bootable usb stick which i downloaded from microsoft mediacreation but as soon as the logo appears...
  8. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot: My pc wont go into windows auto repair mode either, I tried restarting it 3 times, 5 times and even 8. When my keyboard is plugged in and I start I I'm stuck on BIOS loading screen. When my keyboard is not plucked in I come into the American Megatrends menu but I cant press...
  9. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC wont boot: This morning my mouse buttons were not working properly so I uninstalled and reinstalled the software but made no difference. I then went to safe mode but it was still the same. Finally I done a system restore, but when it finished and restarted I had a much bigger problem....
  10. PC Wont Boot

PC Wont Boot: My PC wont boot. When I power on it goes into an automatic repair mode which takes maybe 5 minutes to load. From there I am asked what keyboard layout I have. Next I have 2 options: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off your PC If I choose to troubleshoot I have the following...