Windows 10: My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

Discus and support My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matthew Hitchman1, May 18, 2024.

1. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows For some reason I don't know.My Asus Motherboard Logo Thing Shows up But when I press f2 or Del Like it says it doesn't go to bios

:)

Matthew Hitchman1, May 18, 2024

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, May 18, 2024
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. bigscale Win User

My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, May 18, 2024
Thema:

My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

1. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update - Similar Threads - won’t boot bios

2. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows For some reason I don't know.My Asus Motherboard Logo Thing Shows up But when I press f2 or Del Like it says it doesn't go to...
  3. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows For some reason I don't know.My Asus Motherboard Logo Thing Shows up But when I press f2 or Del Like it says it doesn't go to...
  4. Windows won’t boot after BIOS Update

Windows won’t boot after BIOS Update: I have a Lenovo Legion 5, yesterday the Lenovo Vintage software recommended a bios update which I applied. After applying the installation, the system does not boot and crashes with a blue screen with the error "critical process died". It does not allow you to repair,...
  5. Windows won’t boot after BIOS Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won’t boot after BIOS Update: I have a Lenovo Legion 5, yesterday the Lenovo Vintage software recommended a bios update which I applied. After applying the installation, the system does not boot and crashes with a blue screen with the error "critical process died". It does not allow you to repair,...
  6. Windows won’t boot after BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC won’t boot after BIOS Update [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    PC won’t boot after BIOS Update [Fix]: [IMG]Is your PC not booting after updating BIOS? Some users have reported that they can’t boot their computers right after installing a BIOS update. While the issue is likely to occur due to a failed BIOS update, many users have reported that the problem arises even after a...
  8. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My newly built Pc with a asus z590-p board 32gb of ram 1tb 970 ssd and an intel i7 11700k, won’t boot into either windows 10 or the bios after its installation. I was able to use windows 10 before but then I had to update the computer and it restarted and didn’t display...
  9. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My newly built Pc with a asus z590-p board 32gb of ram 1tb 970 ssd and an intel i7 11700k, won’t boot into either windows 10 or the bios after its installation. I was able to use windows 10 before but then I had to update the computer and it restarted and didn’t display...
  10. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade