Windows 10: My pc won't boot or restart just black screen

Discus and support My pc won't boot or restart just black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help, few day ago, my pc when i press my power button my pc case and my pc boot, my Monitor is black not start or restart, just black screen. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LegoToysTM, May 28, 2022.

1. My pc won't boot or restart just black screen

Please help, few day ago, my pc when i press my power button my pc case and my pc boot, my Monitor is black not start or restart, just black screen. My pc spec: Amd ryzen 3 vega 8 2200g, Monitor: Samsung t2735f.

:)

LegoToysTM, May 28, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, May 28, 2022
  3. CodeSh33p Win User
    Black Screen on Boot

My pc has dumped while working in Unity and won`t boot properly anymore. All it does is showing me a black screen with a loading circle followed by a complete black screen with nothing. I can`t even see the login screen. I tried various shortcuts and methods
    but nothing helped. Here are my observations and some information.

• I don`t have an onboard graphics card
    • I can boot up secure mode without a problem
    • I can boot into uefi without a problem
    • I can boot into windows repair screen and interact there without a problem
    • I can boot into grub from an linux dist on my usb Stick but when i trz to boot into linux the same problem occurres
    • it is possible though to boot into linux compatible version
    • Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B on black screen (nothing happened)

• Ctrl + Shift + ESC to open taskmanager on black screen(nothing happened)
    • i`ve tried uninstalling and installing a fresh version of my graphics card driver but the black screen is still apearing
    • i`ve checked whether my windows installation or my disk is damage but both are fine
    • i`ve tried to perform a clean boot but it is also not working
    • i`ve tried to repair windows with an windows image on my usb stick but it resulted in the same problem midway through it
    I thought my graphics card is broken but than again why is it booting into secure mode at all?

CodeSh33p, May 28, 2022
  4. My pc won't boot or restart just black screen

My PC won't boot...please help

@scaminatrix
    thanx dude...i have 6 fans...3 for the intake 1 exhaust and 2 for the cooler(thermalright true black 120 extreme..and an open sidepanel...i think it's not the heat issue..

@JrRacinFan
    it's hard for me to go to the bios since i will restart my pc several times to be able to boot it up to the bios...but i will try it dude...

can somebody give timings and settings for my memory? i mean complete and step by step? please help me out...i almost lost patient with these problems...^^

souljaboy_58, May 28, 2022
Thema:

My pc won't boot or restart just black screen

1. My pc won't boot or restart just black screen - Similar Threads - won't boot restart

2. my pc just sits on a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc just sits on a black screen: hello, i have noticed that after a blue screen my windows will not start up, i have reseated my ram, tried to launch in safe mode and it gave the error code: d0000034, won’t let me reset my pc to default and sometimes just sits on the starting screen instead of a black one,...
  3. my pc just sits on a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc just sits on a black screen: hello, i have noticed that after a blue screen my windows will not start up, i have reseated my ram, tried to launch in safe mode and it gave the error code: d0000034, won’t let me reset my pc to default and sometimes just sits on the starting screen instead of a black one,...
  4. my pc just sits on a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won't boot or restart just black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't boot or restart just black screen: Please help, few day ago, my pc when i press my power button my pc case and my pc boot, my Monitor is black not start or restart, just black screen. My pc spec: Amd ryzen 3 vega 8 2200g, Monitor: Samsung t2735f....
  6. My pc won't boot or restart just black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc won't boot or restart just black screen: Please help, few day ago, my pc when i press my power button my pc case and my pc boot, my Monitor is black not start or restart, just black screen. My pc spec: Amd ryzen 3 vega 8 2200g, Monitor: Samsung t2735f....
  7. Black screen on boot every restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on boot every restart: Hello my friends, I first posted about this here almost 4 months ago. This issue has persisted, and it is driving me up the freaking wall. I have done countless windows reinstalls and bought new ram, as suggested by a comment from the last thread. I also bought a new SSD,...
  8. Windows won't boot,black screen

Windows won't boot,black screen: Hi,recently my laptop has been refusing to boot.I can not access the safe mode,I can not restore or repair.I tried booting from usb but it just loads forever,it loaded for 2 days without nothing happening.Please help.At this point I just want to start afresh I had backed up...
  9. My PC just went black and restarted itself

My PC just went black and restarted itself: It's done it like 2 other times this year so, unless that changes, I think it's safe to say it's nothing I should overly worry about...however, it's in my nature to want to understand WHY it's doing it...even if it is infrequent. For example, I was literally browsing a...
  10. My Pc Won't boot it just keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Pc Won't boot it just keeps restarting: During the new windows update my pc was shut off. Now every time I turn on my pc it says "Undoing changes" and resets. How can i stop this from happening?...