Windows 10: My PC wont boot to bios after I followed the steps in youtube on how to disable APU

Discus and support My PC wont boot to bios after I followed the steps in youtube on how to disable APU in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please I need help my bios wont boot I press everything I needed to press Del,f2,f12 nothing happens please I need help to take back my bios.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dedsecc, Jan 7, 2019.

1. dedsecc Win User

My PC wont boot to bios after I followed the steps in youtube on how to disable APU

Please I need help my bios wont boot I press everything I needed to press Del,f2,f12 nothing happens please I need help to take back my bios.

:)

dedsecc, Jan 7, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 7, 2019
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 7, 2019
  4. My PC wont boot to bios after I followed the steps in youtube on how to disable APU

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

My PC wont boot to bios after I followed the steps in youtube on how to disable APU

1. My PC wont boot to bios after I followed the steps in youtube on how to disable APU - Similar Threads - wont boot bios

2. My pc wont boot into windows or bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont boot into windows or bios: Hello yesterday i was going To trouble shoot To windows ten i normally cliked it so it would boot into windows, but the problem is it didnt it goed straight To some black screen where it says "secure boot violation" the it says ok and i press it then it says error nothing To...
  3. My pc wont boot into windows or bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc wont boot into windows or bios: Hello yesterday i was going To trouble shoot To windows ten i normally cliked it so it would boot into windows, but the problem is it didnt it goed straight To some black screen where it says "secure boot violation" the it says ok and i press it then it says error nothing To...
  4. My pc wont boot into windows or bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cant boot into bios after disabling CSM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant boot into bios after disabling CSM.: Hello! I try to enable Secure Boot so that I can play Valorant on Windows 11. When i want to enable it it tells me to "Disable CSM first". After i disabled CSM, when i try to enter bios, it shows up zoomed in and i cant move my mouse anywhere, its blocked. But if i dont press...
  6. I cant boot into bios after disabling CSM.

I cant boot into bios after disabling CSM.: Hello! I try to enable Secure Boot so that I can play Valorant on Windows 11. When i want to enable it it tells me to "Disable CSM first". After i disabled CSM, when i try to enter bios, it shows up zoomed in and i cant move my mouse anywhere, its blocked. But if i dont press...
  7. Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD: So had this build about 2 years and recently updated to Windows 11. Had blue screen error and now unable to boot the pc. Screen is off no signal no power to keyboard or mouse. Tried removing ram and resetting the CMOS jumper and battery. Tried using the integrated gpu but...
  8. Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD

Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD: So had this build about 2 years and recently updated to Windows 11. Had blue screen error and now unable to boot the pc. Screen is off no signal no power to keyboard or mouse. Tried removing ram and resetting the CMOS jumper and battery. Tried using the integrated gpu but...
  9. Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD

Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD: Hi my pc is a win10 machine it seemed to break last night bios while trying to restore it as it was corrupt, bios and before that the startup had 2 PEs n I was trying to get Ted of disk genius PE to leave MACRIUMs PE, n said it was restoring BIOS from the backup GIGABYTE...
  10. PC locks up then wont boot to bios

PC locks up then wont boot to bios: Hi My PC keeps locking up and when it dose the screen is frozen but I can still hear the sound, the only way to fix it is by turning the power off in my pc, when I do this and boot it back up the bios screen doesn't even show up and I need to reset it several times before...