Windows 10: My pc won't boot

Discus and support My pc won't boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I properly shut down my pc last evening and today i tried turning it on and it says a error about hiberfil.sys and my keyboard wasn't working and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stonecroissant, Dec 25, 2021.

1. My pc won't boot

I properly shut down my pc last evening and today i tried turning it on and it says a error about hiberfil.sys and my keyboard wasn't working and i tried restarting but now my pc turns on but my monitor doesn't receive a signal from my pc i also tried plugging my monitor into the motherboard and it still didn't receive a signal. What can I do about this?

:)

Stonecroissant, Dec 25, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 25, 2021
  4. scraff Win User

My pc won't boot

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

My pc won't boot

1. My pc won't boot - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. Windows won't boot after partition management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot after partition management: Hello, on Windows 10 I recently used "Resize-C/IM-Magic partition resizer" to move my C: drive partition to the left where there was about 500mb of unallocated space. To apply the change it required a reboot, I was then going to extend the partition through Disk Management...
  3. Windows won't boot after partition management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot after partition management: Hello, on Windows 10 I recently used "Resize-C/IM-Magic partition resizer" to move my C: drive partition to the left where there was about 500mb of unallocated space. To apply the change it required a reboot, I was then going to extend the partition through Disk Management...
  4. Windows won't boot after partition management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.: I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running Windows 11. When i restarted the computer it wouldn't boot up. I tried to reboot using a backup on a usb drive, but it gives me an error message after a while....
  6. I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.

I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.: I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running Windows 11. When i restarted the computer it wouldn't boot up. I tried to reboot using a backup on a usb drive, but it gives me an error message after a while....
  7. Hard drive won't boot at first startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive won't boot at first startup: Problem started about two days ago, my laptop has been turned off for four days, I turned it on only to find the internal hard drive disk D: missing, I tried finding it in disk management, device manager, and later even in BIOS and it doesn't show up on all three. I've tried...
  8. Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...: I need help with cloning.I have a Dell G3 15 3590 with 2 Physical Disks - M2 PCI 128 GB and a SATA 1 TB. Both GPTMy OS is installed on the 128GB drive and is filling up causing my overall performance to slow down. I tried cloning the 128GB onto the 1TB using Macrium Reflect....
  9. Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...

Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...: I need help with cloning.I have a Dell G3 15 3590 with 2 Physical Disks - M2 PCI 128 GB and a SATA 1 TB. Both GPTMy OS is installed on the 128GB drive and is filling up causing my overall performance to slow down. I tried cloning the 128GB onto the 1TB using Macrium Reflect....
  10. Machine shut down improperly now windows won't complete boot how to fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Machine shut down improperly now windows won't complete boot how to fix?: I have Windows running in a KVM-QEMU virtual machine under Linux with Intel UHD630 virtual GPU and GPU cut-through. When all is good this allows me to run Windows in one virtual workspace with linux in others and achieve near bear metal-performance in graphics so I can have a...