Windows 10: my pc won't connect to a single internet network

Discus and support my pc won't connect to a single internet network in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello, as you saw in the title my pc won't connect to a single internet network (with windows 10 as the operating system obviously), everytime i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gut_e_cheese, Jan 13, 2020.

1. my pc won't connect to a single internet network

hello, as you saw in the title my pc won't connect to a single internet network (with windows 10 as the operating system obviously), everytime i try to connect to my internet network it shows a message saying "can't connect to this network", i've been searching a solution but it seems like no one had this problem, i tried solutions for other internet connection problems but none of them work either, for a week or two everything the internet was ok but now it stopped working. I'm using TL-WN722N adapter, i used it before on my other computer and nothing like that happened.

EDIT: Also windows says my internet isn't safe

submitted by /u/gut_e_cheese
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gut_e_cheese, Jan 13, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

my pc won't connect to a single internet network [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

my pc won't connect to a single internet network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

my pc won't connect to a single internet network

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

my pc won't connect to a single internet network

1. my pc won't connect to a single internet network - Similar Threads - won't connect single

2. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  3. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  4. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Won't connect to internet, won't show available networks

Won't connect to internet, won't show available networks: I've had this problem occur periodically in the past two months or so: I open my computer, try to go online, and it says it can't connect to the internet. I click on "Available Networks" to try and manually connect, but it won't even show any. All I get is this: [ATTACH]...
  6. PC Laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Laptop won't connect to the internet: No idea why it's doing this, was working just fine yesterday. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting, shutting down, did that command prompt admin thing and still nothing. Ugh, any suggestions? It was saying how the wifi doesn't have a working IP or something...
  7. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  8. Network Connections within Single Network

Network Connections within Single Network: I have a base modem and a network extender. I would like to have Windows seek and automatically log into and out of the different devices when I move from one room to another. I am using Windows 10 up-to-date. Currently, if I am logged into the internet via the main...
  9. win10 Network Adapter won't connect/ "No Internet, connected."

win10 Network Adapter won't connect/ "No Internet, connected.": Hello. Please excuse my newness and inexperience on these forums, as well as making this my first post, but I'm afraid I'm not sure where else to go. My issue: the network adapter on my laptop will not connect to the wifi. On other devices, including my phone and other...
  10. My computer won't connect to internet. No network adapter?

My computer won't connect to internet. No network adapter?: "Install a driver for your network adapter Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver." I have no idea how to do that. If anyone has info about it, please let me know! (By the way,...