Windows 10: My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will

Discus and support My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got new internet and for the most part it works great. I have a wireless booster right next to my room that works but when I try to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack66677766, Jun 19, 2023.

1. My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will

I recently got new internet and for the most part it works great. I have a wireless booster right next to my room that works but when I try to connect it to my pc it always connects to the router and not the booster resulting in it disconnecting frequently and only getting 1-2 bars. I don’t have this issue on any other device or my windows laptop but my pc won’t connect. The booster and the router are connected to one network.

:)

Jack66677766, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Thanks :My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will :)

Hannelore, Jun 19, 2023
  3. wifi signal booster

Hey Brian,

Let’s start off with a clean slate. Please reboot your wireless router, the signal booster(unplug, wait 5 seconds, plug in), and your PC. Do them in that order.

Then, on your PC, go to settings - network and internet - WiFi - see if you can see your signal booster on the list of networks to connect to. If the signal booster is working properly, you should see it on the list and be able to connect to it.

Let me know how you make out, and we’ll go from there!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jun 19, 2023
  4. Hannelore Win User

My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will

Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will :) Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Jun 19, 2023
Thema:

My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will

1. My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will - Similar Threads - won’t connect wireless

2. My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will: I recently got new internet and for the most part it works great. I have a wireless booster right next to my room that works but when I try to connect it to my pc it always connects to the router and not the booster resulting in it disconnecting frequently and only getting...
  3. My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to a wireless booster but other devices will: I recently got new internet and for the most part it works great. I have a wireless booster right next to my room that works but when I try to connect it to my pc it always connects to the router and not the booster resulting in it disconnecting frequently and only getting...
  4. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  5. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  6. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless Capability Won’t Connect

Wireless Capability Won’t Connect: I have a Systemax Windows Vista computer. I played on it when I was a little younger and it worked great. The issue might just be that it is older but everything else in the computer works quickly and well so I would rather not throw it away if I can fix it. Now I went to...
  8. Wireless Capability Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Capability Won’t Connect: I have a Systemax Windows Vista computer. I played on it when I was a little younger and it worked great. The issue might just be that it is older but everything else in the computer works quickly and well so I would rather not throw it away if I can fix it. Now I went to...
  9. Wireless Capability Won’t Connect

10. Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect: I have Jabra Elite 65t wireless earbuds that can’t seem to connect to my PC which runs on windows ten. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have a solution? Thanks submitted by /u/soapener [link] [comments]...