Windows 10: My PC wont connect to anything

Discus and support My PC wont connect to anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It has been a few months ago that my PC just Turned off by it self over and over then one day it didn't connect to my monitor keyboard and mouse but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErniePastran, Jan 3, 2020.

1. My PC wont connect to anything

It has been a few months ago that my PC just Turned off by it self over and over then one day it didn't connect to my monitor keyboard and mouse but it still lights up it doesn't pick it up that they are there or something

:)

ErniePastran, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Castiel Win User

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Jan 3, 2020
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 3, 2020
  4. My PC wont connect to anything

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

My PC wont connect to anything

1. My PC wont connect to anything - Similar Threads - wont connect anything

2. Why wont my pc load anything at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my pc load anything at all?: My pc wont load anything. I cant open any apps, settings, task manager, cant even power or restart my pc through windows. Its a new PC build i have windows 11 installed and was working for around 2 hours until everything stopped working entirely. I can still log into my pc...
  3. my pc wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont connect to internet: just got a new pc only to find out it wont connect to any internet connections. it doesn’t show the 802.11 connection in the network adapters. my friend owns the same one as me and his has that but i do not. does anyone know how to fix it? if so please let me know...
  4. my pc wont connect to internet

my pc wont connect to internet: just got a new pc only to find out it wont connect to any internet connections. it doesn’t show the 802.11 connection in the network adapters. my friend owns the same one as me and his has that but i do not. does anyone know how to fix it? if so please let me know...
  5. my pc wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open: I recently fully reset my PC to default, since then any apps to do with Microsoft including the store itself doesn't seem to want to open, I've tried everything I've found on the internet and nothing seems to work.Also when I run "wsreset" an error comes up saying "Windows...
  7. pc wont do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc wont do anything: pc wont reset, wont repair, cant open apps,cmd commands dont work. if i want to start my pc i got to do startup setting and i got to do disable early anti virus help please...
  8. pc wont do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc wont do anything: pc wont reset, wont repair, cant open apps,cmd commands dont work. if i want to start my pc i got to do startup setting and i got to do disable early anti virus help please...
  9. pc wont do anything

10. My pc wont load anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc wont load anything: Firstly, it takes three minutes for my pc to boot up. And once in finally in, it takes 5 minutes for me to load applications, even something as simple as Google. I've checked for viruses, gotten rid of all cookies, cleaned out junk files, and done just about everything I can...