Windows 10: My pc won’t connect to Nitrado Ark server

Discus and support My pc won’t connect to Nitrado Ark server in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We have three computers connected to the same WiFi, two of them connect to Nitrado Ark server without any problems but mine won’t connect though I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Buddy Kola, Jun 8, 2019.

1. My pc won’t connect to Nitrado Ark server

We have three computers connected to the same WiFi, two of them connect to Nitrado Ark server without any problems but mine won’t connect though I do everything to fix the issue

:)

Buddy Kola, Jun 8, 2019

2. Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.

This pc is having trouble connecting to an Ark server that is hosted by Nitrado. 2 other computers in this house can easily connect. We have tried everything in Direct Connect to a Gameserver - Nitradopedia EN which is the first step.
    And the owner of the server has tried everything they can do on their end through the host. Its clearly a setting problem of some kind on my end since 2 other computers on this internet easily connect to the server. Please help networking gurus

RyanIsqairde, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you receiving any error messages when the connection fails?

2. Were you able to connect to the Nitrado Ark server from the same computer, prior to this issue?

I understand your concern, let us try few troubleshooting methods to resolve and check if that helps:

Method 1: Perform Winsock reset.

To do that,

1. Type CMD in the Windows search bar.

2. Right click on CMD and click on
    Run as administrator.

3. Type Winsock reset in the command prompt Windows and tap on
    Enter.

4. Type Exit and tap on
    Enter.

5. Restart your PC.

Method 2: Temporarily disable the firewall and check if that helps. Refer the section under
    Temporarily turn off firewalls from the following article on
    Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and follow the steps mentioned under the section. If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to disable any third party antivirus and check if that helps. The steps to disable the antivirus depends on the
    software that you are using.

Note: Disabling the antivirus may put your PC at security risks. Make sure to enable the antivirus after completing the troubleshooting.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 8, 2019
  4. My pc won’t connect to Nitrado Ark server

Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

My pc won’t connect to Nitrado Ark server

1. My pc won’t connect to Nitrado Ark server - Similar Threads - won’t connect Nitrado

2. My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet: My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet cable, but connects to someone else’s Ethernet. My Ethernet cable however connects to my laptop. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?...
  3. My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet: My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet cable, but connects to someone else’s Ethernet. My Ethernet cable however connects to my laptop. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?...
  4. My pc won’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  5. My pc won’t connect to the internet

My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  6. My ark won’t move to my D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ark won’t move to my D drive: I need to move ark to my D drive because my C drive has 2gb left and I have to update ark so when I click move it says moving… then it says “we couldn’t move Ark: Surival Evolved the operation did not complete sucessfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073d0b, in...
  7. My ark won’t move to my D drive

My ark won’t move to my D drive: I need to move ark to my D drive because my C drive has 2gb left and I have to update ark so when I click move it says moving… then it says “we couldn’t move Ark: Surival Evolved the operation did not complete sucessfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073d0b, in...
  8. Lost Ark cannot connect to the server

in Windows 10 News
    Lost Ark cannot connect to the server: [ATTACH]Are you getting the “Cannot connect to the server” error on Lost Ark? Here is a complete to fix the error on your Windows PC. Lost Ark is a popular free-to-play multiplayer online action role-playing game. While it is loved by millions of gamers, many users have...
  9. Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.: This pc is having trouble connecting to an Ark server that is hosted by Nitrado. 2 other computers in this house can easily connect. We have tried everything in https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Direct_Connect_to_a_Gameserver?game=arkse which is the first step. And the owner of...
  10. Ark custom Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark custom Servers: Hey everyone! So a while back I was having some issues getting a customized server for Ark up and running. I could get a regular one going on the pc for all of my friends but there wasnt enough challenge and it was difficult for us to find a top level dino. So I did alot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ark cant find friends nitrado server

2. my nitrado ark server wont start

3. nitrado crossplay xbox and pc wont work

4. can xbox connect to pc nitrado servers,
  5. connecting to nitrado ark server windows,
  6. ark windows 10 cant connect nitrado server