Windows 10: My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?

Discus and support My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any ideas? When I go to add bluetooth devices on my PC I can add iPhone, TVs, printers, etc.... But my skull candy heaphones, by JBL headphones and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HighPriestofShiloh, Oct 25, 2020.

1. My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?

Any ideas? When I go to add bluetooth devices on my PC I can add iPhone, TVs, printers, etc....

But my skull candy heaphones, by JBL headphones and my airpods will not even be detected by the bluetooth on my PC when I attempt to pair them.

All of these headphones work on my iPhone and my macbook. There seems to be a very narrow issues with the bluetooth on my PC where it works just not for headphones. Any ideas?

Again to paint the picture more clearly.

If I have my iPhone, macBook and PC all right next to each other and then go to find a new bluetooth device that device will only shop up to pair iPhone and macBook when I attempt to pair. This is true of every brand of bluetooth headphone that I have. But any other device (iPhone, Samsung TV, brother Printer) those all show up on every device when I pair them, PC included.

submitted by /u/HighPriestofShiloh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HighPriestofShiloh, Oct 25, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 25, 2020
  3. boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc

In that case, I suggest you uninstall the Bluetooth headphones, please follow the below to do so.

Step 1:Maksure to unplug the Bluetooth headphones before performing the below

Go to the search box next to the windows icon and type Device Manager then click to open it.

Step 2:

Then expand Bluetooth and the right click on Bluetooth headphones

Step 3:

Then select Properties

Step 4:

Click on Driver tab and then click on Uninstall Device

Step 5:

Restart PC and verify it's not listed in the Bluetooth settings page

Step 6:

Once the above is confirmed then plug the Bluetooth and try to setup.

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?

1. My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones? - Similar Threads - won't detect bluetooth

2. PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer: I just got a Canon Pixma MG3620. Fresh out of the box, all set up and Windows 10 won't detect it. Bluetooth is turned on in Windows and on the printer. It doesn't give me the 3620 but instead gives me 3 HP printers I don't own. I need this to print something immediately and...
  3. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  4. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  5. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones: Whenever I try connecting my headphones to my laptop through Bluetooth, the computer detects it as a phone/computer instead of headphones. This happens to both of my headphones. The headphones connect just fine to my iPhone and iPad, but not to my laptop....
  7. Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones: Whenever I try connecting my headphones to my laptop through Bluetooth, the computer detects it as a phone/computer instead of headphones. This happens to both of my headphones. The headphones connect just fine to my iPhone and iPad, but not to my laptop....
  8. Bluetooth Headphone not getting detected by PC's Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Headphone not getting detected by PC's Bluetooth: Hello Microsoft Community,I purchased a new Bluetooth Headphone Skullcandy Hesh 3. I was trying to connect it to my PC through Bluetooth.But the Bluetooth can't detect the headset can detect everything else. I tried several methods to fix it but it didn't work for me tried...
  9. Won't detect headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't detect headphones: I found the other day that when I plug headphones into my audio jack I can't get the sound to play through them. It continues to play sound through my monitor instead regardless of which option I choose. I've determined it can't be the jack because I tried plugging into the...
  10. PC won't detect headphones

PC won't detect headphones: I have tried both front and rear inputs and still no success. My PC won't recognize my headphones being plugged in. They're headphones with a USB and 2 jacks (speakers and mic), and when plugged in the green light is active on the headphones showing their working/have power....