Windows 10: My PC won't detect my built-in camera

Discus and support My PC won't detect my built-in camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I found another discussion on this exact topic. There I was told to go to my device manager and click view and select to show hidden items. I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BriarWentling, Apr 22, 2020.

1. My PC won't detect my built-in camera

So I found another discussion on this exact topic. There I was told to go to my device manager and click view and select to show hidden items. I found my camera there, but it says that the camera is not connected to my computer. This was not an issue that was present when I first got the PC, but I just noticed that it now is a problem when I tried to join a zoom-call for my Youth Group.

How do I reconnect my built-in camera to my computer?

:)

BriarWentling, Apr 22, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Apr 22, 2020
  4. tops Win User

My PC won't detect my built-in camera

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

My PC won't detect my built-in camera

1. My PC won't detect my built-in camera - Similar Threads - won't detect built

2. My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.: The laptop is pretty old, bought it as used in the shop. The camera used to work alright, didn't have any trouble with it until recently when I tried to use it during video calls. In settings it's turned on, but the apps or websites still don't see it....
  3. My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.: The laptop is pretty old, bought it as used in the shop. The camera used to work alright, didn't have any trouble with it until recently when I tried to use it during video calls. In settings it's turned on, but the apps or websites still don't see it....
  4. My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC Won't Detect My Microphone

My PC Won't Detect My Microphone: I have a Corsair headset, the product name given on the headset is "Analog Headset" and the model name is "RDA0002". When I plug it into the audio jack on my laptop detects the headset and outputs audio fine however It doesn't even detect the Microphone, even when I select...
  6. My built-in camera is not working

My built-in camera is not working: When I updated the windows, my camera started to be interrupted. Whenever I try to access it as well as other apps that requires camera, it gives me an error Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244. Anyone who can help me?...
  7. My system won't detect my built-in webcam

My system won't detect my built-in webcam: "My system won't detect my built-in webcam My laptop has a built in webcam, but I can't access the settings to it, I cannot enable it or anything. Skype is tellng me that I have no webcam. My webcam isn't showing up in the Device Manager. However, in Settings -> Camera I...
  8. my built in camera won't work

my built in camera won't work: I have a HP Notebook with a built- in HP True Vision HD Camera made by Microsoft. I have tried all the fixes and still won't work. Under Events Tab is says Device Install Requested and under Information it says: Device USB\VID_0408&PID_5365&MI_00\8&34268767&0&0000 requires...
  9. My Built in Camera not working

My Built in Camera not working: I have a Lenovo Laptop built in camera is no longer working. I am using Windows 10. Thank you in advance for any and all replies! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-not-working/46a0444f-2f00-4690-8140-1ecd2847455e
  10. My Built In Camera Will Not Work

My Built In Camera Will Not Work: I got a new laptop recently and it came with a built in camera actually it said it a front facing camera. Now when I go to website to try to use my camera it will keep on telling me camera not found. This computer came with Windows 10. Can somebody please help me with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect built in laptop camera

2. camera disconected laptop