Windows 10: My pc wont go farther than the Logo.

Discus and support My pc wont go farther than the Logo. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so i am able to go into the repair place off the pc (where the safe mode is and so on) but. im not able to get into the login screen , i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sava Coldwell, Oct 10, 2019.

1. My pc wont go farther than the Logo.

Ok so i am able to go into the repair place off the pc (where the safe mode is and so on) but. im not able to get into the login screen , i have tried safe mode but then it just goes into black screen and nothing happens my keyboard and mouse shuts off and on sometimes.

I have tried reinstalling windows (not from a hardisk) but from the menu and it gets stuck on 88%. Same with going into CMD and trying the sfc /scannow comman it says i dont have access to get into the hardisck (my friend said its encrypted i think)

becasue i came home yesterday and tried turning it on but it is taking forever to load and nothing happens. I got told to download windows onto a external hardisk and plugg that into my pc and download windows again from that. And another guy told me to download linux so i really dont know what to do now.

when i turn my pc on normally this what it looks like (doesnt go into the login screen) and a circle keeps on spinning (like loading).

My pc wont go farther than the Logo. 1f9a9510-9dd6-40b2-98ca-02417dfd5aea?upload=true.jpg

:)

Sava Coldwell, Oct 10, 2019

2. pc wont come out of sleep mode must restart

Hi,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan
    • Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 10, 2019
  4. My pc wont go farther than the Logo.

PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

My pc wont go farther than the Logo.

1. My pc wont go farther than the Logo. - Similar Threads - wont farther Logo

2. Go Back Farther Than 2005 on UFEI or BIOS For Dell Latitude E6410

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go Back Farther Than 2005 on UFEI or BIOS For Dell Latitude E6410: I Need help on how to go back farther than 2005 on BIOS or UFEI on a Dell Latitude E6410 it wont let me go back to 2004 or less https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-farther-than-2005-on-ufei-or-bios-for-dell/fc500881-72f7-46d2-8f8e-dd1b7e69861c
  3. Go Back Farther Than 2005 on UFEI or BIOS For Dell Latitude E6410

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Go Back Farther Than 2005 on UFEI or BIOS For Dell Latitude E6410: I Need help on how to go back farther than 2005 on BIOS or UFEI on a Dell Latitude E6410 it wont let me go back to 2004 or less https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-farther-than-2005-on-ufei-or-bios-for-dell/fc500881-72f7-46d2-8f8e-dd1b7e69861c
  4. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  5. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  6. PC wont boot past windows logo

7. My PC wont go back to the main interface

My PC wont go back to the main interface: So I was gonna sign in to my computer but it was glitching out I pressed the three dots thing and it had 3 options, Shut down, Restart now and something else. I pressed Reatart now coz I thought it would just shut off and turn on my computer but it reset the whole computer,...
  8. pc wont go idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc wont go idle: I have had a consistent issue with my pc not going idle. I frequently run cmd on powercfg /requests and almost everytime nothing shows up to be taking power however it still wont go idle. C:\Windows\system32>powercfg /requests DISPLAY: None. SYSTEM: None. AWAYMODE: None....
  9. globe logo wont go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    globe logo wont go away: i got the globe logo on my pc and i cant turn off airplane mode also airplane mode doesnt show up on my windows settings i tried the fn+prnt also dont work nothing wont work i even full reset my pc its still there its telling me to connect an ethernet cable but i wana connect...
  10. My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen.: So on Friday August 16th 2019 I was playing on my PC then the computer randomly went to the "Your PC ran into a problem" Screen. So when the loading of that screen finished it restarted. It turned back on did what it usually does but the Windows 10 screen took forever to...