Windows 10: my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor

Discus and support my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor for a while now. No matter which power mode I put on, even though I got 10 min for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FrancescoMancusi, Feb 19, 2023.

1. my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor

So my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor for a while now. No matter which power mode I put on, even though I got 10 min for the monitor and 1 hour for sleep. I also got a energy report that i will not post right here because it is in italian, but it seems that everything works fine and none of the errors cause the pc to not go to sleep mode. I also got a BSOD yesterday beacause I played with some msconfig settings and restore windows from the utility but it doesn't fix the problem. What should I try ?

:)

FrancescoMancusi, Feb 19, 2023

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 19, 2023
  3. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Feb 19, 2023
  4. sjh001 Win User

my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor

Sleep Mode

I have a Lenovo desktop with Windows 10 Home (19.0.19043, build 19043). Some time ago I was working on a problem with my printer and I disabled sleep mode for both the pc and the monitor. After I reactivated sleep mode via the settings menu it worked for the monitor but not for the pc. Prior to my stopping sleep mode this was not a problem. I've tried various suggestions from the internet but nothing has worked.

sjh001, Feb 19, 2023
Thema:

my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor

1. my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor - Similar Threads - won't sleep mode

2. Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep: Hello,same question as ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displayport-monitor-never-goes-to-sleep/a992a91a-9aa8-4e4b-a65e-b906200649eaThe original answer by microsoft team is not usefull only 1 positive vote and 53 other people has the same problem so...
  3. Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep: Hello,same question as ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displayport-monitor-never-goes-to-sleep/a992a91a-9aa8-4e4b-a65e-b906200649eaThe original answer by microsoft team is not usefull only 1 positive vote and 53 other people has the same problem so...
  4. Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor: So my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor for a while now. No matter which power mode I put on, even though I got 10 min for the monitor and 1 hour for sleep. I also got a energy report that i will not post right here because it is in italian, but it...
  6. my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor: So my pc won't go in sleep mode and do not deactivate the monitor for a while now. No matter which power mode I put on, even though I got 10 min for the monitor and 1 hour for sleep. I also got a energy report that i will not post right here because it is in italian, but it...
  7. Monitors won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors won't go to sleep: Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1016) I recently got a new video card (nVidia GeForce RTX 2060) and a new monitor (Viotek GNV27DB, using DisplayPort), I also have another monitor also plugged in (HP LV2311, using DVI). After setting everything up I noticed a few...
  8. My monitor won't go sleep

My monitor won't go sleep: I have a two-monitors setupone connected with a displayport and one with an HDMI. When my monitors go sleep, the secondHDMI show a warning: signal not foundand that is ok, the firstDISPLAYPORT show the same warning and after he go sleep, he go again on showing a black image...
  9. Monitor will not go to sleep mode

Monitor will not go to sleep mode: pc will not go into sleep mode. get message "input signal not found. check video cable and video source." how correct problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-will-not-go-to-sleep-mode/e39ea554-f741-4167-8c20-1d7e9313ef9f
  10. PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this - apologies if I'm wrong. I have an Acer Revo One that is installed with Win 10 build 1803 that refuses to go into Sleep Mode. The display closes as specified, but the PC itself won't. Having...