Windows 10: My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.

Discus and support My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey community,some days ago I set up my PC in my new apartment and was trying to get him to go to sleep automatically or turn the screen off, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucreeasy, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Lucreeasy Win User

My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.

Hey community,some days ago I set up my PC in my new apartment and was trying to get him to go to sleep automatically or turn the screen off, or display a screensaver. None of these worked out. I changed the power plan to allow the PC to go to sleep when sharing media because I use Wallpaper Engine, however the problem occurs even with WE turned off.Things I think could matter: I am using a Logitech G19 keypoard problem occurs still when unplugged, I have a radio amplifyer connected to the PC via headphone plug and a PS4-Controller connected via usb.Another problem I am facing is, when I p

:)

Lucreeasy, Nov 5, 2022

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Nov 5, 2022
  3. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

hi, thank you. I followed your advice but just worked for turn off and turn on and I am still encountering the screen not on after sleep. look forward to any further assistance for this screen not on after sleep. Thank you

SokthearithYi, Nov 5, 2022
  4. newguy24 Win User

New PC wont sleep

I have set in the properties on the PC to sleep after 25min...hard disk turn off after 30min and monitor shutoff after 30min....but for some reason it wont do it.....im wondering why, just don't want to have PC running all day for no reason....running windows 7....sometimes i would like it to continue a download i will be downloading so i may have to disable it now and then but for the most part rather it just go into sleep mode.

any ideas why it wont SLEEP! lol

newguy24, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

1. My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen. - Similar Threads - wont sleep turn

2. PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off: I've recently started experiencing this problem and I just can't seem to fix it, I've watched many tutorials on YouTube and the problem still resumes, my computer just doesn't turn off when I put it to sleep mode and only turns off the screen but once I move my mouse, it...
  3. PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off: I've recently started experiencing this problem and I just can't seem to fix it, I've watched many tutorials on YouTube and the problem still resumes, my computer just doesn't turn off when I put it to sleep mode and only turns off the screen but once I move my mouse, it...
  4. My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.: Hey community,some days ago I set up my PC in my new apartment and was trying to get him to go to sleep automatically or turn the screen off, or display a screensaver. None of these worked out. I changed the power plan to allow the PC to go to sleep when sharing media because...
  5. How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode

How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode: I have a tablet PC running Windows on Arm version 21H2 19044.1706, and it does not have an option for the power button to turn off the display without going to sleep. When I am working remotely on the machine over RDP or SSH, I want to turn off the screen because it gets hot....
  6. How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode: I have a tablet PC running Windows on Arm version 21H2 19044.1706, and it does not have an option to turn off the display when the power button is pressed. When I am working remotely on the machine over RDP or SSH, I want to turn off the screen because it gets hot. Earlier I...
  7. My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!: Hello,i got a pc with windows 11 and is not going to sleep or switch it off only if i take the power cord out or powersupply off!!Please help me!here is what cmd says:...
  8. My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!

My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!: Hello,i got a pc with windows 11 and is not going to sleep or switch it off only if i take the power cord out or powersupply off!!Please help me!here is what cmd says:...
  9. PC won't turn off or go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't turn off or go to sleep: So couple days ago I got this problem where my PC won't turn off or go to sleep, when I click it just says "Shuting Down" and suddenly "Welcome". I tried Disk Checkup and all but I couldn't fix this issue. And I have the newest update installed....
  10. tablet going to sleep instead of turning off screen

in Windows 10 Support
    tablet going to sleep instead of turning off screen: I use a Lenovo Miix tablet as a "kiosk". The tablet hangs on a wall, and never goes to sleep - but it turns off the screen after 1 minute inactivity. Touching the screen should light it up immediately. All this worked wonderfully with Windows 8.1. After the move to Win10,...