Windows 10: My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen.

Discus and support My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So on Friday August 16th 2019 I was playing on my PC then the computer randomly went to the "Your PC ran into a problem" Screen. So when the loading of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GrantTrudeau, Aug 18, 2019.

1. My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen.

So on Friday August 16th 2019 I was playing on my PC then the computer randomly went to the "Your PC ran into a problem" Screen. So when the loading of that screen finished it restarted. It turned back on did what it usually does but the Windows 10 screen took forever to load, so i tried restarting it a few times and it did the same thing. So when it got to the windows screen it would say "Trying to fix the problem" on the bottom. So then it tried fix C: files. And that did not do anything. Then on Saturday the Windows screen would not come up. So now its saying "There has been a signature failure" Over and over again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

GrantTrudeau, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 18, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen.

1. My PC wont go to the windows 10 screen. - Similar Threads - wont screen

2. My login screen wont load windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  3. My login screen wont load windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  4. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  5. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  6. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...: So last week, my sister's account on this laptop settings won't open anymore. I went onto my account to see if I had the same problem but I did, even worse. As mentioned in the title, my settings won't work, the Windows key won't work/open when I click it, and the taskbar is...
  8. Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...

Settings gone, Window key wont work when I click it, taskbar is gone, I get black screen...: So last week, my sister's account on this laptop settings won't open anymore. I went onto my account to see if I had the same problem but I did, even worse. As mentioned in the title, my settings won't work, the Windows key won't work/open when I click it, and the taskbar is...
  9. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...: my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the microsoft sign in doesn’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset-and-when-im-on-the-lock-screen-it/475607b3-67ef-40eb-b8ad-89c9ead004b6
  10. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...: my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the microsoft sign in doesn’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset-and-when-im-on-the-lock-screen-it/475607b3-67ef-40eb-b8ad-89c9ead004b6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc wont go to windows 10