Windows 10: My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

Discus and support My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi allI have uppgrade my pc from windows 10 to 11 some time a, and it's now time for a fresh install. but every time i go to try and do tha with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tim Bach Bjerg, Dec 9, 2022.

1. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

Hi allI have uppgrade my pc from windows 10 to 11 some time a, and it's now time for a fresh install. but every time i go to try and do tha with a windows 11 installer i get told that my system does not meet the requirements. But from all my reading a testing i belive that my hardware supports Windows 11, i did upgrade after all.My hardware specs:Intel core I5-9700FAsus ROG STRIX B360-I moterboard16gm of ramGigabyte RTX 3060I have activated the TPM module in the BIOS, and also updated the the lastes Firmware to make sure that is could run Windows 11.I do not know what to do now, so i hope some

:)

Tim Bach Bjerg, Dec 9, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 9, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2022
  4. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

1. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - won't let fresh

2. Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os: I have a pc that has had windows 11 home edition on it before, upgraded from windows 10, but I'm trying to install a fresh os of windows 11 on it from a flash drive and it is saying it is incompatible and doesn't meet system requirements to run.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7...
  3. Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os: I have a pc that has had windows 11 home edition on it before, upgraded from windows 10, but I'm trying to install a fresh os of windows 11 on it from a flash drive and it is saying it is incompatible and doesn't meet system requirements to run.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7...
  4. My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't let me do a fresh install of Windows 11: Hi allI have uppgrade my pc from windows 10 to 11 some time a, and it's now time for a fresh install. but every time i go to try and do tha with a windows 11 installer i get told that my system does not meet the requirements. But from all my reading a testing i belive that my...
  5. Won't let me download windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download windows 11.: So when I use the Microsoft health check app, It says everything is good and I am ready to install windows 11, but when I go into the settings app, it still says I do not meet the minimum requirements. thanks in advance for any answers...
  6. Won't let me download windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't let me download windows 11.: So when I use the Microsoft health check app, It says everything is good and I am ready to install windows 11, but when I go into the settings app, it still says I do not meet the minimum requirements. thanks in advance for any answers...
  7. Won't let me download windows 11.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app: My PC is forcing me to only install apps that are on the Microsoft Store. I can not install apps such as Roblox, Paint.NET, Sims 4, and ALL OTHER GAMES AND FILES AS SUCH....
  9. Windows won't let me install an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't let me install an app: I have windows 10. I'm trying to install an app and when I click on the install file I get a big red box that says "Malicious file" and then "this application may cause damage to your device. Sensitive personal data may also be at risk. More info. I select "More Info" and...
  10. Windows won't let me reset my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't let me reset my PC: I have the following Problem: I want to reset my PC to its factory settings but at like 60% it stops doing that, goes back to the Desktop and tells me no files have been deleted. Is there a way to force a factory reset? submitted by /u/Viktor1234678 [link] [comments]...