Windows 10: My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app

Discus and support My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My PC is forcing me to only install apps that are on the Microsoft Store. I can not install apps such as Roblox, Paint.NET, Sims 4, and ALL OTHER GAMES... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cadence Spence, Dec 27, 2020.

1. My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app

My PC is forcing me to only install apps that are on the Microsoft Store. I can not install apps such as Roblox, Paint.NET, Sims 4, and ALL OTHER GAMES AND FILES AS SUCH.

:)

Cadence Spence, Dec 27, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Dec 27, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app

Default App for Downloading torrent files

George

You say a right click produces 'Open in New Tab' . . . are you right clicking the magnet file on a page in your web browser?

You need to download the torrent file to the downloads folder on your PC

Then right click the torrent file on your PC and follow the steps above

You are correct uTorrent or BitTorrent will not show up in the list of Default Apps because that is not really installed on your PC like a conventional App, it is simply copied to the folder I listed above when you install it

DaveM121, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app

1. My PC won't let me download files that are installing a app - Similar Threads - won't let download

2. it wont let me download app installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  3. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  4. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won't let me open .txt files!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't let me open .txt files!: My windows 11 pc will not let me open ANY text files even ones just created! It says file not found.It appears that if I set the default app to open .txt files to another app like wordpad it opens, but if I set it back to notepad it doesn't open again....
  6. My pc won't let me open .txt files!

My pc won't let me open .txt files!: My windows 11 pc will not let me open ANY text files even ones just created! It says file not found.It appears that if I set the default app to open .txt files to another app like wordpad it opens, but if I set it back to notepad it doesn't open again....
  7. OneDrive won't let me turn off Files on Demand and download my files to my PC because it...

OneDrive won't let me turn off Files on Demand and download my files to my PC because it...: How do I download these files because I would like to see all of my thumbnails in my files folder? I want to turn off OneDrive in order to see my thumbnails in my files folder, but it keeps saying I dont have enough space in OneDrive to do so. Im so lost....
  8. Windows won't let me install an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't let me install an app: I have windows 10. I'm trying to install an app and when I click on the install file I get a big red box that says "Malicious file" and then "this application may cause damage to your device. Sensitive personal data may also be at risk. More info. I select "More Info" and...
  9. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  10. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...