Windows 10: My PC won't let me past the login screen.

Discus and support My PC won't let me past the login screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a recent update on Windows 10 I started getting errors on my login screen. The first error is "The remote procedure call failed". When I click OK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinBester, Mar 23, 2019.

1. My PC won't let me past the login screen.

After a recent update on Windows 10 I started getting errors on my login screen. The first error is "The remote procedure call failed". When I click OK and enter my blank password, I am presented with "The handle is invalid". I've looked through the forums a bit and I believe this error generally happens with specific apps. I can't access any programs and have tried the same in safe mode. If I leave the login screen on it reboots automatically after about a minute. I have also tried startup repair.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JustinBester, Mar 23, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Mar 23, 2019
  4. My PC won't let me past the login screen.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

My PC won't let me past the login screen.

1. My PC won't let me past the login screen. - Similar Threads - won't let past

2. My computer shows the lock screen but won't let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer shows the lock screen but won't let me login: I don't know what to do. When I turn on my computer it shows the lock screen but it doesn't let me log in.* Changed to a question* Original title: My computer...
  3. Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.: Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-wont-let-me-paste-from-clipboard/5fa8d79c-a3a5-40a3-b74a-d20449b30ed7
  4. Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.: Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-wont-let-me-paste-from-clipboard/5fa8d79c-a3a5-40a3-b74a-d20449b30ed7
  5. Stuck on login screen on windows 11 and won't let me log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on login screen on windows 11 and won't let me log into my computer: I need help with my pin it says on the login screen Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again I then click set up my pin and nothing happens when I click it a bunch and sometimes when I click it it would say you need to install an app...
  6. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  7. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  8. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft store won't let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me login: I've been having this issue for about a day, i open microsoft store, click the login button and all it says is "now we'll sign you in" with a "continue" button in the bottom right corner of the pop up window. When i press the continue button nothing happens. i've tried a...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379