Windows 10: My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...

Discus and support My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to log in and it says the password is wrong so I try the forgot password option it gives and it still won’t load back in it just loads and loads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyler Hail, Mar 22, 2023.

1. My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...

I try to log in and it says the password is wrong so I try the forgot password option it gives and it still won’t load back in it just loads and loads

:)

Tyler Hail, Mar 22, 2023

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 22, 2023
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Mar 22, 2023
  4. My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...

Device won`t Turn On Properly

Hi Zain,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Why are you not able to install Windows 10?
    • Are you getting any error message or code?

I suggest you to unplug all external devices connected to the pc and restart the system to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

You may refer to the steps provided by “Vanessa Sohtun” to perform an
    Automatic repair of Windows 10 on your computer and check if that helps.

Redirecting

You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC. As you are upgrading to Windows 10 on the same computer activation would not be an issue.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...

1. My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair... - Similar Threads - won’t load whenever

2. I try logging in on my pc, but it won’t let me. It sends me back to login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try logging in on my pc, but it won’t let me. It sends me back to login.: The pc keeps sending me back to login. It accepts my password, asks if I want to set up a security code, then, when I say yes, it tells me to try later, then goes back to login....
  3. Bsod whenever i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod whenever i turn on my pc: Hi, i recently built my own computer and when it booted, it showed the login screen for like 1 second and then immediately wend into a bsod system_thread_exeption_not_handled i did use an ssd from my old pc and i cant get a second one until january 9th. Here are the specs....
  4. Bsod whenever i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod whenever i turn on my pc: Hi, i recently built my own computer and when it booted, it showed the login screen for like 1 second and then immediately wend into a bsod system_thread_exeption_not_handled i did use an ssd from my old pc and i cant get a second one until january 9th. Here are the specs....
  5. My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...: I try to log in and it says the password is wrong so I try the forgot password option it gives and it still won’t load back in it just loads and loads...
  6. My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t load back in and then whenever I turn it on it takes me to the aromatic repair...: I try to log in and it says the password is wrong so I try the forgot password option it gives and it still won’t load back in it just loads and loads...
  7. Why whenever I install windows 11 on a clean pc it installs restarts and then takes me back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why whenever I install windows 11 on a clean pc it installs restarts and then takes me back...: Why whenever I install windows 11 on a clean pc it brings me back to the beginning windows setup page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-whenever-i-install-windows-11-on-a-clean-pc-it/8d0821ca-b131-4e44-8313-6e02d3b2a741
  8. Why whenever I install windows 11 on a clean pc it installs restarts and then takes me back...

Why whenever I install windows 11 on a clean pc it installs restarts and then takes me back...: Why whenever I install windows 11 on a clean pc it brings me back to the beginning windows setup page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-whenever-i-install-windows-11-on-a-clean-pc-it/8d0821ca-b131-4e44-8313-6e02d3b2a741
  9. Why won’t my PC load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my PC load?: My PC got black screened yesterday around 6:00pm, it said, “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.” and then the PC restarted and hasn’t loaded for a whole day. I don’t know if I just let it...
  10. Why won’t my PC load?

Why won’t my PC load?: My PC got black screened yesterday around 6:00pm, it said, “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.” and then the PC restarted and hasn’t loaded for a whole day. I don’t know if I just let it...