Windows 10: My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop

Discus and support My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help with “the blue screen of death” stop code 0xc000021a ive tried everything but when i do reset pc it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by loganbazner, Jun 28, 2020.

1. My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help with “the blue screen of death” stop code 0xc000021a ive tried everything but when i do reset pc it keeps saying no changes were made so if any one can help i will appreciate itMy pc won’t load to windows or my desktop [​IMG]

:)

loganbazner, Jun 28, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Edge won't load my Google Calender on PC.

Thanks for the questions.

• The issue has been ongoing for several months. I am still experiencing the issue.
    • I'm running Windows 10 and Edge on both a Surface 3 tablet and on a Dell desktop PC. For several months, Google calendar has failed to load on my Dell desktop when using the Edge browser. It does work properly on my Surface 3 tablet with the Edge browser.
    • I use Windows 10 professional on the Dell desktop. I use the standard install of Windows 10 on the Surface 3.
    • Please see my comments above for an attempt to reset the Edge browser on my desktop PC.
    • On my desktop PC, the Google calendar loads without problem when I use the Chrome browser. It only fails with the Edge browser.

ArthurBlack, Jun 28, 2020
  4. trog100 Win User

My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop

Why does my PC load faster?

when windows loads it has a list of files to load.. if it cant find a file on its list it has several tries to load it before giving up and moving on to the next one..

for this reason missing or corrupt files can slow down the boot time significantly..

trog

trog100, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop

1. My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop - Similar Threads - won’t load desktop

2. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  3. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  4. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885
  5. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885
  6. My computer won’t load windows

7. Why won’t my PC load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my PC load?: My PC got black screened yesterday around 6:00pm, it said, “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.” and then the PC restarted and hasn’t loaded for a whole day. I don’t know if I just let it...
  8. Why won’t my PC load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my PC load?: My PC got black screened yesterday around 6:00pm, it said, “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.” and then the PC restarted and hasn’t loaded for a whole day. I don’t know if I just let it...
  9. Desktop won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop won’t load: So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks submitted by /u/kakkarot_73 [link]...
  10. Windows 10 deleted my files and now my desktop won’t load

Windows 10 deleted my files and now my desktop won’t load: Hello and thank you in advance. So back in February I think windows did an update and since I haven’t used my laptop. Yesterday I turned it and i found out that my desktop has all the programs that I installed all this time but all my files are gone and the taskbar is back...