Windows 10: My PC Won't Load Up

Discus and support My PC Won't Load Up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The title isnt completely right, let me explain. i used to use my pc with my monitor, but for some time i wanted to keep it connected to my TV. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NotComplainingBut, Oct 15, 2019.

1. My PC Won't Load Up

The title isnt completely right, let me explain. i used to use my pc with my monitor, but for some time i wanted to keep it connected to my TV. it worked at first, but with weird color filters, so i was switchin settings around, restarting the pc and stuff. then once i shut it down then turned it back on, it showed the ASUS logo and all, but when the part where the login screen would be came up, it was justt black, and my tv was saying "no signal". any help wouls be great.

:)

NotComplainingBut, Oct 15, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 15, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

My PC Won't Load Up

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

My PC Won't Load Up [​IMG]

zbook, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

My PC Won't Load Up

1. My PC Won't Load Up - Similar Threads - Won't Load

2. April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.: I have repeatedly reset and reinstalled the desktop app and I am running windows 10. Nothing has helped for days now...any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/april-14th-2024-bomb-defusal-challenge-wont-load/89b2ec49-d283-47b2-8076-76e1506ed1d0
  3. April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.: I have repeatedly reset and reinstalled the desktop app and I am running windows 10. Nothing has helped for days now...any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/april-14th-2024-bomb-defusal-challenge-wont-load/89b2ec49-d283-47b2-8076-76e1506ed1d0
  4. Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly: I have a Dell laptop running on Windows 10. Out of the blue websites will suddenly not load on any browser even though I'm connected to the internet. Everything else internet related will load. I can do a speed test and even download apps from the Microsoft store. I did a...
  5. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  6. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  7. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  8. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  9. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...
  10. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...