Windows 10: My PC won't lock

Discus and support My PC won't lock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No matter what I do to lock my PC, it will not work.I've tried Win + L but it flashes the lock screen and automatically signs in again.I've let my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Furi_, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Furi_ Win User

My PC won't lock

No matter what I do to lock my PC, it will not work.I've tried Win + L but it flashes the lock screen and automatically signs in again.I've let my PC lock itself but it also does the same, flashes the lock screen and automatically signs in.I've also manually locked my PC but it also does the same.I've checked and tried a lot of online tutorials but none of them helps.My PC doesn't have a password. I'm using Windows 10 since my CPU isn't compatible with Windows 11 and I'm using ASUS X570Z laptop.Please help, thank you

:)

Furi_, Dec 6, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 6, 2021
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 6, 2021
  4. My PC won't lock

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

My PC won't lock

1. My PC won't lock - Similar Threads - won't lock

2. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked: Hi,I am just wondering how I can change the setting to my laptop in regards on changing my lock screen. Every time i try and change it all of the settings are locked and I'm not sure how to change this, it says it has something to do with my laptop settings but I don't know...
  3. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked: Hi,I am just wondering how I can change the setting to my laptop in regards on changing my lock screen. Every time i try and change it all of the settings are locked and I'm not sure how to change this, it says it has something to do with my laptop settings but I don't know...
  4. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  6. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  7. My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen: I lost my old mouse and keyboard in a recent move, and had to buy new ones.I purchased a CASA Pop-Up Desk keyboard and a Pop Mouse both by Logitech.Both are turned on and functional; I tested them with my Mac laptop just to make sure. But I cannot for the life of me figure...
  8. My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen

My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen: I lost my old mouse and keyboard in a recent move, and had to buy new ones.I purchased a CASA Pop-Up Desk keyboard and a Pop Mouse both by Logitech.Both are turned on and functional; I tested them with my Mac laptop just to make sure. But I cannot for the life of me figure...
  9. My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Trying to shutdown Laptop, internet won't shutdown causing Laptop to lock up. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to shutdown Laptop, internet won't shutdown causing Laptop to lock up. What to do?: Shuting down laptop. Internet is staying on. The laptop locks up. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-shutdown-laptop-internet-wont-shutdown/a536455b-c2f9-4e2f-96e6-78fd6b64ec79