Windows 10: my pc wont recovery why?

Discus and support my pc wont recovery why? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; its just like normal i recovery after few minutes but it always going to this if i continue it going back [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReynaldoPutra Estirosa, Mar 24, 2020.

1. my pc wont recovery why?

its just like normal i recovery after few minutes but it always going to this if i continue it going back

my pc wont recovery why? [​IMG]

:)

ReynaldoPutra Estirosa, Mar 24, 2020

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 26, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 26, 2020
  4. my pc wont recovery why?

PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, May 26, 2020
Thema:

my pc wont recovery why?

1. my pc wont recovery why? - Similar Threads - wont recovery why

2. Why wont my pc boot into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my pc boot into windows: pls help me i am not able to play, everytime i click space it shows the black and a few seconds after it takes me back to the time and date , ive tried safe booting, resetting windows graphics card, disabling fast startup and startup repair...
  3. Why wont my pc boot into windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my pc boot into windows: pls help me i am not able to play, everytime i click space it shows the black and a few seconds after it takes me back to the time and date , ive tried safe booting, resetting windows graphics card, disabling fast startup and startup repair...
  4. Why is pc recovery stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is pc recovery stuck?: Bought a pre owned laptop I know Had some issues with crashes then eventually it failed to boot.Did a re install of Windows which helped til I shut down then same issue.I managed to do a diagnostic before shutting down and apparently my SSD was at fault so I bought a new one...
  5. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why wont my pc display on my monitor?: I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no support ive plugged other things into my monitor and they work perfectly but my pc wont work. It turns on but theres no display,...
  6. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my pc display on my monitor?: I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no support ive plugged other things into my monitor and they work perfectly but my pc wont work. It turns on but theres no display,...
  7. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

8. Why resetting my pc wont complete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why resetting my pc wont complete?: I did a hard reset meaning the one where it deletes everything. After an hour or so, it showed me this message "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error."I was able to edit reg values via CMD but, I'm not sure if its going to come back again in...
  9. Why resetting my pc wont complete?

Why resetting my pc wont complete?: I did a hard reset meaning the one where it deletes everything. After an hour or so, it showed me this message "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error."I was able to edit reg values via CMD but, I'm not sure if its going to come back again in...
  10. Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost my recovery key and my pc wont turn on..: so, i’m not exactly old or young. So being me, I don’t write things down... including the recovery key. and i mean like, when i got my pc i just took it out of the box and threw it (the box) out. I’m not one to read instructions either. So I have no clue what my recovery key...