Windows 10: My pc won't show the available wi-fi connections

Discus and support My pc won't show the available wi-fi connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to fix it by every way i could find online, does someone know what the problem here is? My desktop wont show any network available.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PGCYT, Jul 18, 2018.

1. PGCYT Win User

My pc won't show the available wi-fi connections

I tried to fix it by every way i could find online, does someone know what the problem here is? My desktop wont show any network available.

:)

PGCYT, Jul 18, 2018

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 18, 2018
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 18, 2018
  4. My pc won't show the available wi-fi connections

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

• Launch Control Panel.
    • Click "Network and Internet."
    • Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    • Click "Wi-Fi...."
    • Click "Wireless Properties."
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Check "Show characters."
    • Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

My pc won't show the available wi-fi connections

1. My pc won't show the available wi-fi connections - Similar Threads - won't show available

2. Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: HelloI am trying to troubleshoot my friends laptop. It will connect to her neighbors Wi-Fi. She can connect to her Wi-Fi on other devices, but she cannot connect to her own Wi-Fi on this computer. We have tried multiple troubleshooting solutions but nothing is working. Tried...
  3. Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: HelloI am trying to troubleshoot my friends laptop. It will connect to her neighbors Wi-Fi. She can connect to her Wi-Fi on other devices, but she cannot connect to her own Wi-Fi on this computer. We have tried multiple troubleshooting solutions but nothing is working. Tried...
  4. Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

Wi-Fi not Showing connections!: hello! I have installed windows 10 and trying to connect my Wi-Fi but cant, While i click the Wi-Fi its freeze and not responding or show Wi-Fi connections. I have reinstall drivers, uncheck the allow the computer to turn off this device to save power, troubleshooter tells me...
  6. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not Showing connections!: hello! I have installed windows 10 and trying to connect my Wi-Fi but cant, While i click the Wi-Fi its freeze and not responding or show Wi-Fi connections. I have reinstall drivers, uncheck the allow the computer to turn off this device to save power, troubleshooter tells me...
  7. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wi-Fi remains connected but shows "No Internet" even when it is available.

Wi-Fi remains connected but shows "No Internet" even when it is available.: I connect my laptop to the hotspot of phone via Wi-Fi for the Internet. But after some time my Wi-Fi shows "No Internet". And then I troubleshoot then it reconnect Wi-Fi and Internet problem got solved. Problem is it happens everyday. I am afraid of giving any online exams....
  9. why won't my wi-fi stay connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    why won't my wi-fi stay connected: My Wi-fi will not stay on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-wi-fi-stay-connected/d5d92a7e-ac82-42c5-bb68-5d10befd5df6
  10. Suddenly no Wi-Fi connection is available

Suddenly no Wi-Fi connection is available: I have an brand new Lenovo Yoga 920. Picked it up yesterday and it was working perfectly except after a restart this afternoon where it shows "Not connected - No connections are available." When I go to Network and Internet settings, there is no Wi-Fi option to the left under...