Windows 10: My pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar

Discus and support My pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc was recently fitted with some new parts and everything works fine all my files are there but there is one issue my pc won’t show a wifi option on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by finley Ashton, May 14, 2019.

1. My pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar

My pc was recently fitted with some new parts and everything works fine all my files are there but there is one issue my pc won’t show a wifi option on the task barMy pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar [​IMG]

i have done a full network reset on my pc tried pluging in an ethernet cable and nothing works and also there is only an ethernet option in network connections

My pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar [​IMG]

Any ideas on how to fix

:)

finley Ashton, May 14, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, May 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 14, 2019
  4. My pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar

wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 14, 2019
Thema:

My pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar

1. My pc won’t show the Wi-Fi button on the task bar - Similar Threads - won’t show button

2. Wi-Fi won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi won’t turn on: The Wi-Fi on my sisters laptop turned off by itself and won’t turn back on, she restarted it multiple times and it still wont work. There is no option to turn it on and troubleshooting does not work. How do I fix this? Other devices in the household do not have this problem....
  3. Wi-Fi won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi won’t turn on: The Wi-Fi on my sisters laptop turned off by itself and won’t turn back on, she restarted it multiple times and it still wont work. There is no option to turn it on and troubleshooting does not work. How do I fix this? Other devices in the household do not have this problem....
  4. Laptop Won’t Show Available Wi-Fi Networks, Also no Wi/Fi option in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Won’t Show Available Wi-Fi Networks, Also no Wi/Fi option in settings: In the bottom right corner, it says I’m not connected to the internet and doesn’t display available networks. I click on it, and it shows me quick settings, but doesn’t display a Wi-Fi box, Wi-Fi box isn’t even an option to add to it. So, I right click the no internet access...
  5. Laptop Won’t Show Available Wi-Fi Networks, Also no Wi/Fi option in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Won’t Show Available Wi-Fi Networks, Also no Wi/Fi option in settings: In the bottom right corner, it says I’m not connected to the internet and doesn’t display available networks. I click on it, and it shows me quick settings, but doesn’t display a Wi-Fi box, Wi-Fi box isn’t even an option to add to it. So, I right click the no internet access...
  6. Wi-fi won’t connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi won’t connect: I’ve bought a new laptop and activated Windows 10. I connected it to the wi-fi, but the connection crashed a few minutes later. I tried to install some software but there is no internet connection. In a nutshell, I am unable to get a steady internet connection via wi-fi. The...
  7. Wi-Fi won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi won’t turn on: It used to be working until now. The Wi-Fi is grey and won’t turn on. On settings I turn it on and it gets blue saying it’s on but it isn’t. On services I tried disabling WLAN AutoConfig and turn it back on but won’t work. I also tried uninstalling all the network adaptares...
  8. Not Showing My Wi-Fi

Not Showing My Wi-Fi: Hey guys, So for what ever reason, I am picking up my neighbors Wi-Fi, but not mine. It is on all of my devices and I have done everything recommended to my TP-link USB adaptor, but still can't pick it up. Help please....
  9. WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10

WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10: Today after resetting my HP PC the WI-FI option is gone. I tried everything it just isn't working, I have also installed a DRIVER-NETWORK named Intel Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10)....
  10. WI FI button not exist

WI FI button not exist: after I disconnect my computer from my iPhone hotspot and the wi fi button and the wi fi option on device manager disappeared! now I'm connected from cable to my iPhone...