Windows 10: My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game

Discus and support My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft and can play it on my xbox just fine, but when I try to install it on my PC, it doesn’t show my computer on the “install on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NewSkinSuit, May 16, 2020.

1. My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game

I bought Minecraft and can play it on my xbox just fine, but when I try to install it on my PC, it doesn’t show my computer on the “install on my devices” list even though my computer is linked to the same account. On the microsoft store it shows that I own the game and that my computer is linked as a device on my account so I don’t understand what’s not working. I’ve looked at similar questions on here and nothing’s helped.

My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game [​IMG]

:)

NewSkinSuit, May 16, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 16, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 16, 2020
Thema:

My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game

1. My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game - Similar Threads - won’t show “install

2. Games won’t install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won’t install: I click to install a game. Then a few seconds later the install button comes back and nothing is installing. I’ve updated windows and can’t think of what else to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-install/f99b043e-6bdc-4d3c-b6ef-99d5518fc7af
  3. Games won’t install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games won’t install: I click to install a game. Then a few seconds later the install button comes back and nothing is installing. I’ve updated windows and can’t think of what else to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-install/f99b043e-6bdc-4d3c-b6ef-99d5518fc7af
  4. My game on pc won’t install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game on pc won’t install: My sot installation doesn’t show how many mb a second it’s downloading at and then it stops I press install and it goes up like 2% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-on-pc-wont-install/ac00a3ef-8ce4-440b-af44-c67d32dd4e20
  5. My Device Won't Show Up On Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Device Won't Show Up On Installation: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock windows 10, and IMMEDIATELY I've run into a problem. When I go to click install, the only device that shows up is my laptop. But when I go to add my computer onto my device list, I can see that it's ALREADY on there! So why does it not show up...
  6. Laptop not showing up under install on my devices when trying to install Minecraft Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not showing up under install on my devices when trying to install Minecraft Windows...: I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox and Laptop, I'm currently trying to download it onto my laptop, it's showing up in my devices on the Microsoft website but in the Microsoft store app when I select Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and select install on my devices it...
  7. Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game: Hi everyone, I am trying to install a game on the windows store app called Phantasy Star Online 2. However, my current desktop is not an option for picking the device I want to install to. It only shows my laptop. [ATTACH] However, clicking on "Get more info on your...
  8. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install: I have recently bought State of Decay Juggernaut Edition on the Microsoft Store. It initially installed OK and ran for a few days until an update was available. Something happened during the update process and the game uninstalled its self. Trying to re-install it I get...
  9. Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]So, a few hours ago, I was trying to buy minecraft from the minecraft web site, and it sent me to the microsoft store where I bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and everything went fine. But then, after I bought it, I downloaded it and when...
  10. My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought: I bought a game today and am trying to install it now. It says that I own the game and I press on 'install on my devices'. And then this comes up. [ATTACH] On my microsoft account it says that my laptop is attached, so why isn't it showing up to install this game? I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont game i bought play on pc

2. computer doesnt show up in my devices windows 10

3. windows 8.1 device not listed on account

4. minecraft wont install on pc