Windows 10: My pc won't sleep

Discus and support My pc won't sleep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I build my pc a few months ago and it would turn my monitors off after 15 minutes and then my pc would auto sleep after 30 then randomly a few weeks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Burkey10, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My pc won't sleep

I build my pc a few months ago and it would turn my monitors off after 15 minutes and then my pc would auto sleep after 30 then randomly a few weeks ago my monitors will still turn off after 15 but my pc will never auto go to sleep. I never changed any settings when it happened. I've since messed around with the power and sleep settings but can't get anything to work.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Burkey10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Burkey10, Nov 21, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 21, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My pc won't sleep

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

My pc won't sleep

1. My pc won't sleep - Similar Threads - won't sleep

2. Screen won't turn on after sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen won't turn on after sleep: This problem has been around for quite sometime now, don't know when exactly it started. But whenever the laptop goes to sleep, then I press any button to wake it up, only the little led at the bottom turn on, but the screen stays black. What can I try to fix it? Thanks 169012
  3. My computer won't wake up from sleep, but when shutoff, it turns on just fine. Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer won't wake up from sleep, but when shutoff, it turns on just fine. Suggestions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/daysofthunder1843 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jz6w7h/my_computer_wont_wake_up_from_sleep_but_when/
  4. My pc won't sleep/hibernate. It shuts down every time.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc won't sleep/hibernate. It shuts down every time.: Hey guys, My laptop won't sleep/hibernate. It shuts down every time I tried to so. I lose all my work/apps/whatever I have opened, every time I try to put it to sleep. I formatted my pc on a new SSD a few months ago so a clean install should've cleaned any system...
  5. Latest round of updates - computer won't sleep and instead shuts down.

Latest round of updates - computer won't sleep and instead shuts down.: After this latest round of updates, my laptop no longer goes to sleep when you close the lid, it shuts off entirely instead. I've already went through all the power options and I still can't seem to find the fix. Any ideas? submitted by /u/knarglegarth [link] [comments]...
  6. Laptop won't go to sleep

Laptop won't go to sleep: Whenever I close the lid or manually tell my laptop to go to sleep the screen turns off but the computer is still running. The only way to turn it off is to hard press the power button and force it to shut down. If I start my pc in safe mode the same problem appears. Here...
  7. Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep

Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep: Hi guys, I am having an issue where for some reason when I put my desktop to sleep, the monitor turns off but the all fans and RGB lighting still runs. I have looked up possible issues for a PC not going to sleep for various reasons and changed a few settings in the...
  8. PC won't go to sleep

PC won't go to sleep: so my pc won't go to sleep, every time i try a few seconds later it would turn it self on. At first i though if might be my speakers so i unplugged them but after a 10-20 mins it would still turn it self on and i don't know what to do...
  9. My lenovo ideapad 330s won't wake up after sleep.

My lenovo ideapad 330s won't wake up after sleep.: My laptop is up to date with updates. When I put it to sleep or close it's lid or when it automatically goes to sleep, the display will be off but there will be light on power button and num lock, but the device won't wake up. Any solutions would be appreciated.. submitted...
  10. PC Won't go into sleep mode. NEED HELP

PC Won't go into sleep mode. NEED HELP: Hello, So I'm having a problem with my pc not going into sleep mode. I have run the troubleshooters for Microsoft in the power saving tab and it says it fixes it but nothing changes. In the end, my pc stays on and running and it is very bright and literally won't let me go...