Windows 10: My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer

Discus and support My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to fully factory reset my pc because I was told it would help my issues with frame drops but half way though the reset my pc stoped and said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by max russell1, Mar 20, 2023.

1. My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer

I tried to fully factory reset my pc because I was told it would help my issues with frame drops but half way though the reset my pc stoped and said that it was unable to do it so I press cancel and then my pc wouldn’t load. It kept on trouble shooting and blue screening and when I tried to do any thing it wouldn’t work. Can anyone help me with this please .

:)

max russell1, Mar 20, 2023

2. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start?

ThomasHill_660, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 21, 2023
  4. My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer

1. My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer - Similar Threads - won’t start tried

2. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  3. My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...: Pc turns on but boot isn’t working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-stuck-in-a-restart-loop-after-trying-to/887bdb37-70fa-4854-aad5-1478fd82568b
  4. My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...

My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...: Pc turns on but boot isn’t working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-stuck-in-a-restart-loop-after-trying-to/887bdb37-70fa-4854-aad5-1478fd82568b
  5. My pc wont start after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont start after factory reset: I started a factory reset on my pc a month ago and since then it has sat flashing from a loading screen to a black screen to a loading screen that says welcome then flashes for a split second a blue screen that says Installing 64% Please keep your computer on and plugged in....
  6. My pc wont start after factory reset

My pc wont start after factory reset: I started a factory reset on my pc a month ago and since then it has sat flashing from a loading screen to a black screen to a loading screen that says welcome then flashes for a split second a blue screen that says Installing 64% Please keep your computer on and plugged in....
  7. My pc wont start after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer: I tried to fully factory reset my pc because I was told it would help my issues with frame drops but half way though the reset my pc stoped and said that it was unable to do it so I press cancel and then my pc wouldn’t load. It kept on trouble shooting and blue screening and...
  9. My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer

My pc won’t start after I tried to factory reset my computer: I tried to fully factory reset my pc because I was told it would help my issues with frame drops but half way though the reset my pc stoped and said that it was unable to do it so I press cancel and then my pc wouldn’t load. It kept on trouble shooting and blue screening and...
  10. I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.: After factory resetting to fix an issue with my laptop connecting to the internet, it got stuck at 64% and the screen keeps flashing on and off. It’s been like this over 24 hours. How can I fix this?...