Windows 10: My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do

Discus and support My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone help me submitted by /u/LunarDreams- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LunarDreams-, Sep 12, 2020.

1. My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do

/u/LunarDreams-, Sep 12, 2020

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Sep 12, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do

1. My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do - Similar Threads - won't start correctly

2. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won't start correctly.: i forgot when this happened but, my pc recently stopped working, when i turn it on it loads normally but when it goes to the windows logo screen with the spinning dots it suddenly shows the blue screen " we ran into a problem with your pc " and so on, then it shuts off and...
  3. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc won't start correctly.: i forgot when this happened but, my pc recently stopped working, when i turn it on it loads normally but when it goes to the windows logo screen with the spinning dots it suddenly shows the blue screen " we ran into a problem with your pc " and so on, then it shuts off and...
  4. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC Won't Start, How Do I Fix This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC Won't Start, How Do I Fix This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UwagbaleD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibwgu0/my_pc_wont_start_how_do_i_fix_this/
  6. My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do

My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do: My pc wont start no matter what I do. It keeps showing "Your pc did not start correctly" and "start up repair couldnt repair your pc". I've tried different ways such as cmd and system restore but I dont have any restore points, same to system image recovery. I also reset my...
  7. My PC won't start anymore, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC won't start anymore, what can I do?: Hello, my Windows 10 is broken, error 0xc000000f But I don't have a recovery CD, because it was not included in the delivery, what should I do? Mein PC startet nicht mehr, was kann ich tun?
  8. My PC won't start up correctly, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't start up correctly, please help!: Ok! My problem is when I turn on my pc it starts and everything lights up but my keyboard doesn't. That usually wouldn't alarm me until the screen had nothing but a small white line at the top left. And it just sits like that for hours and I have not been able to find...
  9. No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?

No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dominik10101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foq3fe/no_matter_what_i_do_i_return_to_this_screen_pc/
  10. Won't Start Without A Password; Don't Want A Pass. What To Do Please ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't Start Without A Password; Don't Want A Pass. What To Do Please ?: Hello, Brand new W10 user. Or, at least trying to be a user. Every time I start up the PC, it asks for a Password, or an invitation to make a PIN. I just want it to start. I don't want or need a Password. What do I do, please ? Thanks, Bob 30274