Windows 10: My pc wont start properly

Discus and support My pc wont start properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I start my pc it gets to before the login screen, then keyboard and mouse stop working and pc restarts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soaplegends62, Jan 7, 2021.

1. My pc wont start properly

I start my pc it gets to before the login screen, then keyboard and mouse stop working and pc restarts.

:)

soaplegends62, Jan 7, 2021

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 7, 2021
  4. My pc wont start properly

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

My pc wont start properly

1. My pc wont start properly - Similar Threads - wont start properly

2. my pc couldn't start properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc couldn't start properly?: error code 0xc000000e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-couldnt-start-properly/35249912-b98a-4b9e-95b0-e139ce98d16c
  3. My pc wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc wont start: Hi, I factory reset my pc and told it to delete all of my files then reinstall windows 10. Now all it does is get the windows logo then resart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start/0690b0fe-65d7-4212-b274-f3e7e6d2a382
  4. My pc wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont start: Hi, I factory reset my pc and told it to delete all of my files then reinstall windows 10. Now all it does is get the windows logo then resart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start/0690b0fe-65d7-4212-b274-f3e7e6d2a382
  5. My pc wont start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly: usually when I put my pc to sleep or hibernate it anything connected stays powered and I can turn it back on by a mouse click or another input but now it just shuts off and takes a long time to do so also my rgb resets and apps close. i tried updates, restarts, and scans like...
  7. My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly: usually when I put my pc to sleep or hibernate it anything connected stays powered and I can turn it back on by a mouse click or another input but now it just shuts off and takes a long time to do so also my rgb resets and apps close. i tried updates, restarts, and scans like...
  8. My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My PC wont start

My PC wont start: Recently I had a power surge and the pc that I built wont boot into normal windows, safe mode, or recovery mode I tried messing around in bios to fix it but this did not help. I then moved onto trying to use windows installation media to repair it. I prepared a flash drive...
  10. My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.

My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.: I start my pc, it goes to the windows screen, I put in my password ,then it starts booting up, but its having trouble getting all of the systems icons up and running why is this....