Windows 10: My PC won't start up correctly, please help!

Discus and support My PC won't start up correctly, please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok! My problem is when I turn on my pc it starts and everything lights up but my keyboard doesn't. That usually wouldn't alarm me until the screen had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fort CollinsDad, Jun 18, 2020.

1. My PC won't start up correctly, please help!

Ok! My problem is when I turn on my pc it starts and everything lights up but my keyboard doesn't. That usually wouldn't alarm me until the screen had nothing but a small white line at the top left. And it just sits like that for hours and I have not been able to find anything or anyone to help me!

:)

Fort CollinsDad, Jun 18, 2020

2. PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jun 18, 2020
  4. My PC won't start up correctly, please help!

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

My PC won't start up correctly, please help!

1. My PC won't start up correctly, please help! - Similar Threads - won't start correctly

2. dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.: I have an ASUS A17 laptop, windows 11. i recently update my bios to version 323 along with a couple of drivers and ever since then i have been getting the dpc watchdog violation everytime i start my laptop. i tried uninstalling the drivers and i did all the solutions listed...
  3. dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.: I have an ASUS A17 laptop, windows 11. i recently update my bios to version 323 along with a couple of drivers and ever since then i have been getting the dpc watchdog violation everytime i start my laptop. i tried uninstalling the drivers and i did all the solutions listed...
  4. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won't start correctly.: i forgot when this happened but, my pc recently stopped working, when i turn it on it loads normally but when it goes to the windows logo screen with the spinning dots it suddenly shows the blue screen " we ran into a problem with your pc " and so on, then it shuts off and...
  5. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc won't start correctly.: i forgot when this happened but, my pc recently stopped working, when i turn it on it loads normally but when it goes to the windows logo screen with the spinning dots it suddenly shows the blue screen " we ran into a problem with your pc " and so on, then it shuts off and...
  6. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. please help!! Pc wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help!! Pc wont start: Hi All! So i was setting up my printer, when windows updated the bios windows update said urgent system firmware update, and so i downloaded it like an idiot After it downloaded, my PC Restarted. -I got a screen with the boot Logo Mecer under it "installing system...
  8. Help with “Your PC did not start correctly”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with “Your PC did not start correctly”: I restarted my computer so it would update windows and now whenever it boots up I get a blue screen saying: Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly Press “Restart” to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options” to...
  9. My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc won't start correctly and I don't what to do: Can someone help me submitted by /u/LunarDreams- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irlwnt/my_pc_wont_start_correctly_and_i_dont_what_to_do/
  10. Pc not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc not starting up correctly: Windows 10 opens with Blue Screen with windows Logo in ctr. Goes into Automatic repair. can not get in to anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-starting-up-correctly/ad2c2f34-8888-410f-90cb-7d3ed7e664c0