Windows 10: My PC wont start

Discus and support My PC wont start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I had a power surge and the pc that I built wont boot into normal windows, safe mode, or recovery mode I tried messing around in bios to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Davidgetts, Nov 25, 2020.

1. My PC wont start

Recently I had a power surge and the pc that I built wont boot into normal windows, safe mode, or recovery mode I tried messing around in bios to fix it but this did not help. I then moved onto trying to use windows installation media to repair it. I prepared a flash drive with windows installation media but whenever I boot to the drive the windows logo appears for only a second then disappears. A blinking line appears in the top left hand part of my screen sits their for between 15 - 30 seconds the windows logo then appears again and disappears again. This process repeats until I force it to boot to bios or my hard drive. I want to know why I cant use the installation media since it seems like my final hope to repair the pc and my windows.

:)

Davidgetts, Nov 25, 2020

2. Got my new PC but it wont turn on...

well im starting back up on it now and I have no clue why my pc wont at least show me bios or anything its not even a blank screen just video isnt detected, any suggestions?

-1nf1n1ty-, Nov 25, 2020
  3. FamoSpark Win User
    pc wont start

help me., my pc wont start, when i press the on button the power led just blink once
    All the fan working fine
    Can some1 tell me what is causing the power led blink just once when i try to on the pc?

FamoSpark, Nov 25, 2020
  4. My PC wont start

PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

My PC wont start

1. My PC wont start - Similar Threads - wont start

2. hardware wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware wont start: -System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP[ Guid]{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}EventID411Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x4000000000000000-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-02-11T17:06:22.6360924ZEventRecordID3805Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]4[...
  3. hardware wont start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware wont start: -System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP[ Guid]{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}EventID411Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x4000000000000000-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-02-11T17:06:22.6360924ZEventRecordID3805Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]4[...
  4. my update is pending install and wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my update is pending install and wont start: this is the update im trying to install but it wont 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204...
  5. my update is pending install and wont start

my update is pending install and wont start: this is the update im trying to install but it wont 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204...
  6. games wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont start: so i had the gamepass for a while but i decided to play farming simulator 22 and for some reson i installed and all but when i press play nothing happens,also its the same for skyrim too...
  7. games wont start

games wont start: so i had the gamepass for a while but i decided to play farming simulator 22 and for some reson i installed and all but when i press play nothing happens,also its the same for skyrim too...
  8. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  9. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  10. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.: I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-msconfig-and-now-my-pc-wont-start/e8f87e74-8955-47ac-889d-992ff4f79213