Windows 10: My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?

Discus and support My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Heres the info I got from event viewer no clue what it means though Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by R_.097, Feb 11, 2021.

1. R_.097 Win User

My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?

Heres the info I got from event viewer no clue what it means though

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 116

Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420

Parameter 2: fffff8043d1ba030

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: d

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

:)

R_.097, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Firefox is useless now. Last known decent version was 3. It was downhill after that. Better switch to other browsers.

The prob you are mentioning is because of the sqlite file, Delete it, and it will be good to go. S

jagjitnatt, Feb 11, 2021
  4. MatTheCat Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

I have went back to Firefox 3.6 for this reason.

With the newer Firefox releases, I would find that it would crash and cause my whole system to hang and the only way I could recover from it would be to boot Windows 7 in safe mode, uninstall and then reinstall Firefox.....but bollox to that every 1-2 days.

MatTheCat, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing? - Similar Threads - wont stop crashing

2. How do I stop my pc from crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my pc from crashing.: Some time ago my pc crashed making it unable for me to boot. I reinstalled windows. Without internet I can use my pc. Whenever I connect to the internet it takes about 4minutes for my computer to crash and become unbootable. I'll have to reinstall windows all over again to...
  3. How do I stop my pc from crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my pc from crashing.: Some time ago my pc crashed making it unable for me to boot. I reinstalled windows. Without internet I can use my pc. Whenever I connect to the internet it takes about 4minutes for my computer to crash and become unbootable. I'll have to reinstall windows all over again to...
  4. How do I stop my pc from crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to stop frequent crashes on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop frequent crashes on PC?: My computer has been consistently crashing when opening certain games or just randomly when browsing the web. I got the stop error code "Video scheduler internal error" when running a game. It isn't the first time I've got a stop code. The other time it was something about...
  6. My File Explorer wont stop crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My File Explorer wont stop crashing: Suddenly my computer has been doing this thing where explorer won't stop crashing, It doesn't seem to have any causes as it happens at random. I have noticed that when it happens my GPU will max out and then my CPU will max out. I have confirmed that it is file explorer...
  7. My File Explorer wont stop crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My File Explorer wont stop crashing: Suddenly my computer has been doing this thing where explorer won't stop crashing, It doesn't seem to have any causes as it happens at random. I have noticed that when it happens my GPU will max out and then my CPU will max out. I have confirmed that it is file explorer...
  8. My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?

My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?: Info: I have tried to stop these crashes by performing the chkdsk command, sfc /scannow, and swapping my ram with my old ram sticks, here is my system info: Device name DESKTOP-M1HL9NF Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00...
  9. My PC wont stop crashing! help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC wont stop crashing! help!: My PC crashes anywhere from 1-5 times a day (generally BSoD's but I've had some really weird ones after I swapped my ram out). Here's some info from view reliability history. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420 Parameter 2:...
  10. How can I stop my PC from crashing so much?

How can I stop my PC from crashing so much?: Ever since I got and downloaded Windows 10 my PC likes to crash several times while using it. I did finally geet it to speed up. But, now I have this issue.Can someone PLEASE help me solve it?? Thanks....