Windows 10: My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP!

Discus and support My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I have know had problems with my pc since may-ish. My pc has continuously restarted by itself everyday since. I've done everything, upgraded my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Slyzifyy, Jan 15, 2021.

1. My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP!

Hi! I have know had problems with my pc since may-ish. My pc has continuously restarted by itself everyday since. I've done everything, upgraded my parts, fiddled with the settings and so much more.

Do you guys know anything about this, ive checked event viewer every single time after a reboot, but keeps saying alot of different reasons.

The other day i restarted my computer with the media creation tool to hopefully fix this issue, but still no luck.

Just installed new fans so its not an overheating issue.

It blue screened yesterday for the first time and got stuck in a loop not letting me access windows. Thats when i resorted to the creation tool.

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, PLEASE HELP ME FIX IT!

I have come to the conclusion that its my psu that need an upgrade, but still not sure.

Here is my setup:

z390 gaming x motherboard

gtx 1070

i9900k

32gb ram

550w corsair psu

dont remember the name of my ssd.

submitted by /u/Slyzifyy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Slyzifyy, Jan 15, 2021

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP! [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP! [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jan 15, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP!

1. My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP! - Similar Threads - WONT STOP RESTARTING

2. bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer: bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer. Help This has been going on for over a year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bddcisys-failure-help-blue-screen-wont-stop/cd66ef22-39aa-4ee0-9e90-14a5c7d19ede
  3. bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer: bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer. Help This has been going on for over a year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bddcisys-failure-help-blue-screen-wont-stop/cd66ef22-39aa-4ee0-9e90-14a5c7d19ede
  4. Help my pc wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my pc wont work: Okay so I have just bought a computer working perfectly fine before I was moving it plugged it back in HDMI also power cord and my screen says not compatible with this device so I wiped the pc it worked I think but its the same, everything I used it boots into bios and safe...
  5. Help my pc wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my pc wont work: Okay so I have just bought a computer working perfectly fine before I was moving it plugged it back in HDMI also power cord and my screen says not compatible with this device so I wiped the pc it worked I think but its the same, everything I used it boots into bios and safe...
  6. Help my pc wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My PC wont BSoDing, is there any way to stop this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont BSoDing, is there any way to stop this?: Info: I have tried to stop these crashes by performing the chkdsk command, sfc /scannow, and swapping my ram with my old ram sticks, here is my system info: Device name DESKTOP-M1HL9NF Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00...
  8. My PC wont stop crashing! help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC wont stop crashing! help!: My PC crashes anywhere from 1-5 times a day (generally BSoD's but I've had some really weird ones after I swapped my ram out). Here's some info from view reliability history. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420 Parameter 2:...
  9. Help windows 10 pc wont stop attempting repairs!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help windows 10 pc wont stop attempting repairs!: My new gaming pc running windows 10 is now stuck on attempting repairs after i plugged in a wireless usb adapter it blue screened 5 times and is now stuck on attempting repairs please help!...
  10. My computer wont restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer wont restart: Recently I have been unable to successfully restart my computer. I have been using a used RX 570 graphics card that had been used for mining, and I ran into error 43. I have been using the atikpatcher to bypass the problem for months until I tried again and it didn't work,...