Windows 10: My PC won't take any screenshots

Discus and support My PC won't take any screenshots in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, so my problem is this: When I use the standard hotkey (Windows + PrtScn), the screen goes dark for a moment and then back to normal, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mallenaut, Mar 1, 2020.

1. My PC won't take any screenshots

Hey guys,

so my problem is this: When I use the standard hotkey (Windows + PrtScn), the screen goes dark for a moment and then back to normal, but my Windows 10 doesn't create a file. It's not shown in the explorer and the Screenshots folder is empty. I tried to create a new one, fix the issue via regedit and so on, but nothing worked. What else can I do?

PS: I have this problem only on this device. Once, when I plugged in a USB stick while I took a screenshot, it created a file on the USB stick. But in my settings the standard Screenshots folder is named as target folder.

submitted by /u/Mallenaut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mallenaut, Mar 1, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 1, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 1, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

My PC won't take any screenshots

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

My PC won't take any screenshots [​IMG]

zbook, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

My PC won't take any screenshots

1. My PC won't take any screenshots - Similar Threads - won't screenshots

2. Gamebar won't stop taking screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar won't stop taking screenshots: Hi, whenever I plug in my controller and open a game, Gamebar starts screenshotting or capturing the screen and doesn't stop until I quit the game or unplug the controller. I looked at Gamebar settings and there is no way to disable screenshotting or capturing. I checked the...
  3. Gamebar won't stop taking screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar won't stop taking screenshots: Hi, whenever I plug in my controller and open a game, Gamebar starts screenshotting or capturing the screen and doesn't stop until I quit the game or unplug the controller. I looked at Gamebar settings and there is no way to disable screenshotting or capturing. I checked the...
  4. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube won't allow screenshots?: Every search gives instructions for cell phones, or instructions for PCs that don't work.I bought a new computer recently with Win10 loaded on it.My previous computer also had Win10 and it allowed me to take screen shots off of YouTube videos.This one won't. I get the...
  5. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

YouTube won't allow screenshots?: Every search gives instructions for cell phones, or instructions for PCs that don't work.I bought a new computer recently with Win10 loaded on it.My previous computer also had Win10 and it allowed me to take screen shots off of YouTube videos.This one won't. I get the...
  6. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My laptop won't take screenshots/snips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't take screenshots/snips: I'm pressing the Windows button, shift, and S at the same time and that is how it normally works, but I keep pressing those and it won't do anything. Nothing comes up on my screen, no response, just absolutely nothing. I've restarted my computer, and nothing works. The issue...
  8. My laptop won't take screenshots/snips

My laptop won't take screenshots/snips: I'm pressing the Windows button, shift, and S at the same time and that is how it normally works, but I keep pressing those and it won't do anything. Nothing comes up on my screen, no response, just absolutely nothing. I've restarted my computer, and nothing works. The issue...
  9. New Snipping Tool Won't Stop Prompting Me to Save Screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Snipping Tool Won't Stop Prompting Me to Save Screenshots: How do I disable this constant prompting? It is very annoying. I don't want to save my screenshots. I usually paste them into another application. I have tried turning off and then on the Automatically save screenshots in Settings I guess it's stored in cache?. I want it to...
  10. New Snipping Tool Won't Stop Prompting Me to Save Screenshots

New Snipping Tool Won't Stop Prompting Me to Save Screenshots: How do I disable this constant prompting? It is very annoying. I don't want to save my screenshots. I usually paste them into another application. I have tried turning off and then on the Automatically save screenshots in Settings I guess it's stored in cache?. I want it to...