Windows 10: My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.

Discus and support My PC won't turn off or display on monitor. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I might have accidentally unplugged my PC while it was in sleep mode. This has caused my PC to not display anything on any monitor, even on different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lel The Potato, Mar 30, 2021.

1. My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.

I might have accidentally unplugged my PC while it was in sleep mode. This has caused my PC to not display anything on any monitor, even on different ports. This has also caused my PC to not be able to shut off without holding down the power button. Also, I have unplugged the PC and my main monitor at the same time, but my monitor works fine. The fans and LEDs seem to work fine.

Note: There's a white light on one of the chips most likely the motherboard inside the PC, and I'm not really sure if it has been on before these events. It's next to two other LEDs which are off. There is a piece of text next to it labeled EZ Debux LED, but I don't think it has to do with it.

:)

Lel The Potato, Mar 30, 2021
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Medyen Win User

My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks My PC won't turn off or display on monitor. :)

Medyen, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.

1. My PC won't turn off or display on monitor. - Similar Threads - won't turn off

2. Monitor turns off and on with no display after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor turns off and on with no display after upgrade.: Computer case - Focus G MiniMonitor - Optix G24C4 CPU - Intel Core i7-12700KFCPU Fan - Artic Alpine 17Storage- Silicon Power Ace A55 M.2Power Supply - Antec Gold 500wGraphics Card - AMD Radeon RX 6600 XTMotherboard - MSI MAG B660M MortarMemory Modules - XPG DDR4 8gb x 2I...
  3. Monitor turns off and on with no display after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor turns off and on with no display after upgrade.: Computer case - Focus G MiniMonitor - Optix G24C4 CPU - Intel Core i7-12700KFCPU Fan - Artic Alpine 17Storage- Silicon Power Ace A55 M.2Power Supply - Antec Gold 500wGraphics Card - AMD Radeon RX 6600 XTMotherboard - MSI MAG B660M MortarMemory Modules - XPG DDR4 8gb x 2I...
  4. Monitor turns off and on with no display after upgrade.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows won't output to display after turning monitors off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't output to display after turning monitors off: Hi there, When windows turns off my monitors currently set to 1 hour, Sleep is set to never, my computer won't output anything to my display even though it's working. If I unplug all 3 displays and plug 1 back in it will flash no input detected and the only thing that will...
  6. My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...: For clarification, I have my display to turn off after ten minutes of inactivity and usually, the monitor would go off and stay off until the mouse was moved or a key pressed. Recently I've noticed that after the ten minutes elapses, the monitor goes to turn off and then...
  7. Monitors Won't Turn Off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors Won't Turn Off: I set my power button to "turn display off". When I click the button, my display turns off, but turn back on immediately afterwards. It used to work fine until today. I made a few changes between yesterday and today: I installed iCloud and iTunes as well as altServer. I...
  8. My screen saver won't turn on and my monitor won't turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screen saver won't turn on and my monitor won't turn off: Hi. This used to work on this computer. Now I notice it doesn't. Windows 10 running on a laptop. All cords are unplugged except for power cord. Monitor is set in settings to turn off after 3 minutes currently. With screen saver set to turn on after 2 minutes....
  9. Secondary monitor display turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary monitor display turns off automatically: I have a Dell laptop with 2 extra monitors. Everything has worked fine for a couple years and noticed about a month ago, I will be working along and everything looks up for about a second and my extra 2 displays go dark and anything on them has moved over to my laptop...
  10. Monitor/display will not turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor/display will not turn off: Hello everyone. Using the same settings and programs as in my 8.1 installation. Nothing funny, or game-related running in the background (also tried disabling everything possible). The problem is that the monitor will not turn off, either from the Power/Display power-off...