Windows 10: My PC won't turn on

Discus and support My PC won't turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Because of certain events, my computer refused to turn on. What happened was at the time I wasn't in the best in the best state but for some reason I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RashadJordan, Jan 18, 2019.

1. My PC won't turn on

Because of certain events, my computer refused to turn on. What happened was at the time I wasn't in the best in the best state but for some reason I decided that constantly pressing my power button was a great idea. After having a recovering night's rest, I noticed that the computer didn't turn on. I checked to see if the pc was receiving power and as a relief my keyboard & mouse lit up when I plugged them in but the pc still didn't turn on. This leads me back to my starting statement, my pc won't turn on.

:)

RashadJordan, Jan 18, 2019

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jan 18, 2019
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jan 18, 2019
  4. My PC won't turn on

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

My PC won't turn on

1. My PC won't turn on - Similar Threads - won't turn

2. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  3. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  4. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  6. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  7. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  8. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  9. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My PC glitched and shutdown, It won't turn on* and everything attached to it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC glitched and shutdown, It won't turn on* and everything attached to it is...: I have an Otiplex 780 SFF PC. It's seen some stuff, it's old and has had a couple of adware viruses in the past. I was using my PC when it randomly shut down, but it tried to boot back up again, it did the dell splash screen but when it got to the windows splash screen, some...