Windows 10: My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro (

Discus and support My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro ( in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's all paid for my PC had to be reset to factory due to something weird so i reset it and now it cant find my purchase - it's reset back to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by laehm, Jul 29, 2019.

1. laehm Win User

My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro (

It's all paid for my PC had to be reset to factory due to something weird so i reset it and now it cant find my purchase - it's reset back to windows 8.1

:)

laehm, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 29, 2019
  4. My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro (

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro (

1. My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro ( - Similar Threads - wont update Pro

2. Pc wont go into windows 10 but will to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc wont go into windows 10 but will to windows 10 pro: So I had a blue screen in December but after restarting it was working like normal so I didn’t bother but last night I turned off my computer like normal and when I tried turning it on windows is on my original HDD it comes up with the windows logo but not the circle I tried...
  3. Pc wont go into windows 10 but will to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont go into windows 10 but will to windows 10 pro: So I had a blue screen in December but after restarting it was working like normal so I didn’t bother but last night I turned off my computer like normal and when I tried turning it on windows is on my original HDD it comes up with the windows logo but not the circle I tried...
  4. Pc wont go into windows 10 but will to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My PC wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont update: My PC will not download KB5022303 update which means i get a permanent message telling me i am missing important security updates. can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-update/6260eab5-8e7b-41bf-8240-d7cb98611c63
  6. My PC wont update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont update: My PC will not download KB5022303 update which means i get a permanent message telling me i am missing important security updates. can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-update/6260eab5-8e7b-41bf-8240-d7cb98611c63
  7. My pc wont update windows to the newest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc wont update windows to the newest update.: My pc wont update windows from 1709 to the newest update, it always undo the changes. How do i go about fixing this problem without losing all my data....
  8. my pc wont update

my pc wont update: hey you there I'm haven an disgusting horrible cooling and heating problem with my pc wont update and I wonder what I did it wrong with my fingers, I believe it I touched a wrong key on my key board and paused the updating days on my pc, so I need some ideas how to bring it...
  9. windows 10 pro update wont install

windows 10 pro update wont install: im having problems installing windows 10 pro and it keeps coming up with this comment. im in windows 10 setup and it keeps stopping and wont go futhur when it comes to this comment This tool can't update your pc The language or edition of the version of windows...
  10. My windows 10 pro Email wont update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 pro Email wont update: Its to do with i think with me changing the password i cant delete the account and start again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-pro-email-wont-update/55cd5a06-f519-42e3-8495-cc83d04756eb