Windows 10: my pc won't update

Discus and support my pc won't update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is the info [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-update/bd26b109-a590-4bcd-8372-54922e6250d0 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by corwin thayer, Feb 22, 2021.

1. my pc won't update

this is the info

my pc won't update 2367b6f4-8b7a-48e6-ba6f-4ccfa0de3683?upload=true.png

:)

corwin thayer, Feb 22, 2021

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Feb 22, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. my pc won't update

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

my pc won't update

1. my pc won't update - Similar Threads - won't update

2. I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.: I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running Windows 11. When i restarted the computer it wouldn't boot up. I tried to reboot using a backup on a usb drive, but it gives me an error message after a while....
  3. I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.: I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running Windows 11. When i restarted the computer it wouldn't boot up. I tried to reboot using a backup on a usb drive, but it gives me an error message after a while....
  4. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  5. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update

Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  6. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  7. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update

Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  8. With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...: I don't see any error messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-battery-indicator-at-100-on-my-laptop/82164c38-b8ef-41a1-a757-0272f86ede5a
  9. With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...: I don't see any error messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-battery-indicator-at-100-on-my-laptop/82164c38-b8ef-41a1-a757-0272f86ede5a
  10. With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...