Windows 10: My PC won't wake up after upgrading RAM

Discus and support My PC won't wake up after upgrading RAM in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently bought identical 2x4 GB Kingston 2666Mhz RAM. So together I have a 4x4 GB Ram. After installation, I have a problem with waking the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FilipSvoboda2, Apr 25, 2020.

1. My PC won't wake up after upgrading RAM

I recently bought identical 2x4 GB Kingston 2666Mhz RAM. So together I have a 4x4 GB Ram. After installation, I have a problem with waking the computer from sleep mode. When I wake the computer, the fans and disk start up, but the monitor and keyboard do not respond / light. I have to solve everything with a hard restart.
    I have correctly detected 16GB on my computer.
    I've tried everything, resetting the CMOS, turning hibernation on and off and nothing works.

cpu: Intel i5-9400F
    gpu: Geforce GTX1070ti 8GB
    mb: ROG Strix b360-g
    bios version: 1901

:)

FilipSvoboda2, Apr 25, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 25, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My PC won't wake up after upgrading RAM

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

My PC won't wake up after upgrading RAM

1. My PC won't wake up after upgrading RAM - Similar Threads - won't wake upgrading

2. PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU: I just upgraded my GTX 1050 Ti to a 4060 Ti and ever since I've had an issue where my pc immediately wakes itself up after I put it to sleep. Even if I put it back to sleep, it's fine fore maybe 10-30 mins before it wakes up again. It'll do this several times, so far have...
  3. PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU: I just upgraded my GTX 1050 Ti to a 4060 Ti and ever since I've had an issue where my pc immediately wakes itself up after I put it to sleep. Even if I put it back to sleep, it's fine fore maybe 10-30 mins before it wakes up again. It'll do this several times, so far have...
  4. PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade: Hi,My HP Victus laptop had a SK Hynix 8gb ddr4 3200hz ram. I recently bought a new ram stick to upgrade to 16 gigs with same specifications except the brand which was Crucial. After the installation lap never boot up. Then I tried with a Hynix ram stick and it worked.So, Does...
  6. Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't turn on after ram upgrade: Hi,My HP Victus laptop had a SK Hynix 8gb ddr4 3200hz ram. I recently bought a new ram stick to upgrade to 16 gigs with same specifications except the brand which was Crucial. After the installation lap never boot up. Then I tried with a Hynix ram stick and it worked.So, Does...
  7. PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode: So recently decided to join the 1440p gang, now rockin' a 3-monitor setup. Awesome stuff, except that I can't fully enjoy it as whenever I put my PC in power saving mode and try to wake it up, the power goes on and... nothing. No response from kb/m, nothing happens if I...
  8. Windows won't boot after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot after ram upgrade: I just bought a new asus vivobook 15 and upgraded the ram from 4 to 8 gb it worked fine for some time but when i tried to update it by restarting it won't boot back up and would just get stuck on the asus logo i tried the automatic repair but it doesn't work then i got a usb...
  9. Windows won't boot after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot after ram upgrade: I just bought a new asus vivobook 15 and upgraded the ram from 4 to 8 gb it worked fine for some time but when i tried to update it by restarting it won't boot back up and would just get stuck on the asus logo i tried the automatic repair but it doesn't work then i got a usb...
  10. PC won't wake up properly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up properly: I'm currently running Windows 10 v1909. I'm regularly having a problem where the screen will turn off and then won't come back on in response to key presses or mouse clicks. Pushing the power button also has no effect. I have to force the PC to shutdown by holding down the...