Windows 10: My PC won’t work after I turned it off

Discus and support My PC won’t work after I turned it off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So i closed my pc then opened it up immediately after, then screen still stayed black and the caps lock button was flashing and also the light on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NotAperson01, Mar 20, 2020.

1. My PC won’t work after I turned it off

So i closed my pc then opened it up immediately after, then screen still stayed black and the caps lock button was flashing and also the light on the side indicating the pc was on was lit, so i forced shutoff holding the power button after waiting 3 seconds for the password screen to show up and turned it back on and it was still doing the same thing. What should i do? This has never happened to me before

:)

NotAperson01, Mar 20, 2020

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 20, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My PC won’t work after I turned it off

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

My PC won’t work after I turned it off

1. My PC won’t work after I turned it off - Similar Threads - won’t turned off

2. My pc won’t boot after I turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t boot after I turned it off: One day i turned my pc off fully, then pulled the plug when it was completely off. After that i booted it up with the plug in and it said that something cpu memory was cleared and i had to choose an overclocking profile. It took a while to load to windows but it did. i...
  3. My pc won’t boot after I turned it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won’t boot after I turned it off: One day i turned my pc off fully, then pulled the plug when it was completely off. After that i booted it up with the plug in and it said that something cpu memory was cleared and i had to choose an overclocking profile. It took a while to load to windows but it did. i...
  4. My pc won’t boot after I turned it off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC turns off after entering windows pin and now won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off after entering windows pin and now won’t turn on: Just updated to windows 11 and My PC turned itself off after entering my windows pin. Originally I thought maybe the surge protected it was plugged into went bad and changed the outlet it was plugged into and it seem to be fine. But then I moved my PC to the room I normally...
  6. PC turns off after entering windows pin and now won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off after entering windows pin and now won’t turn on: Just updated to windows 11 and My PC turned itself off after entering my windows pin. Originally I thought maybe the surge protected it was plugged into went bad and changed the outlet it was plugged into and it seem to be fine. But then I moved my PC to the room I normally...
  7. My pc won’t turn on after I unplugged it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc won’t turn on after I unplugged it: So basically i bought this pc a day ago and i turned ig on a couple a time but today i turned it on once and then shug it down and waited and then unplugged ig and now nothing is working...
  8. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on: Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so I went to turn it off but it wouldn’t stop. I went to turn on the monitor but that wouldn’t turn on. I’ve unplugged the...
  9. Pc won’t fully turn off

Pc won’t fully turn off: Hi, Whenever i try to switch my pc off the screen goes black but my peripherals and pc fans/ lights are still running I have tried the shutdown command and i have tried disabling and enabling fast startup...
  10. My PC won’t turn work after I turned it off

My PC won’t turn work after I turned it off: So i closed my pc then opened it up immediately after, then screen still stayed black and the caps lock button was flashing and also the light on the side indicating the pc was on was lit, so i forced shutoff holding the power button after waiting 3 seconds for the password...