Windows 10: My PC's Apps Won't Open.

Discus and support My PC's Apps Won't Open. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to use System Repair to my pc. After the repair, almost all the apps of this laptop including the Microsoft Store, Mail, Videos, Get Help, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [Cristina], Jun 28, 2022.

1. My PC's Apps Won't Open.

I tried to use System Repair to my pc. After the repair, almost all the apps of this laptop including the Microsoft Store, Mail, Videos, Get Help, and Photos won't work at all. Is there anything to repair it without affecting the files?

:)

[Cristina], Jun 28, 2022

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My PC's Apps Won't Open. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 28, 2022
  4. tops Win User

My PC's Apps Won't Open.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My PC's Apps Won't Open.

1. My PC's Apps Won't Open. - Similar Threads - PC's Apps Won't

2. Apps won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't open: Alright.at first everything was running smoothly I got to download spotify and use all apps.however at one point I could no longer open MS.i would click on the icon and it would show the little loading thing but the actual app would not load up.Then I coulnt open up my serch...
  3. PC's Apps Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC's Apps Won't Open: Almost all the apps of this laptop including the Microsoft Store, Videos, Mail , Photos, and Get Help won't work at all. I made a repair on the PC removing all apps and now this happens....
  4. PC's Apps Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC's Apps Won't Open: Almost all the apps of this laptop including the Microsoft Store, Videos, Mail , Photos, and Get Help won't work at all. I made a repair on the PC removing all apps and now this happens....
  5. PC's Apps Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My PC's Apps Won't Open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC's Apps Won't Open.: I tried to use System Repair to my pc. After the repair, almost all the apps of this laptop including the Microsoft Store, Mail, Videos, Get Help, and Photos won't work at all. Is there anything to repair it without affecting the files?...
  7. My PC's Apps Won't Open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC's Apps Won't Open.: I tried to use System Repair to my pc. After the repair, almost all the apps of this laptop including the Microsoft Store, Mail, Videos, Get Help, and Photos won't work at all. Is there anything to repair it without affecting the files?...
  8. Apps won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps won't open.: Hello, I restarted my computer yesterday, and when it came back, everything on my desktop had gone, and my background had reset. I fixed that, but now an error pops up when I try to open a picture, and there is a white line under the apps that don't work. [ATTACH] What is...
  9. apps won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    apps won't open: idk why my apps won't open, i tried clean boot, i followed the steps and it turns out that the issue is not caused by application or service interference but still the winsock error/ application error still popping out. What should I do? ps: the apps that are not opening:...
  10. My default apps won't open???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My default apps won't open???: Okay so i tried to open my Mail but it said "explorer.exe Class not registered" and so i thought there was a bugs i tried to troubleshoot my computer (i'm running windows 10) so it can fix bugs nut my settings wont open either! i thought maybe it had to do with internet...