Windows 10: My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and...

Discus and support My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my other devices its around 60-300 depending on location. windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason Bobbert, Jun 2, 2023.

1. My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and...

On my other devices its around 60-300 depending on location. windows 11

:)

Jason Bobbert, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 2, 2023
  4. My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and...

Internet speed on pc slows down ,when simultaneously connects on mobile

Dear Microsoft, when i connects internet on my mobile through wi fi ,the internet on my pc which connected through LAN cable ,internet speed drastically slows down .and whn i put wifi off ,the internet speed restored on pc .i am using winows 10 .plz guide
    me .thank you

dr

raviagarwalyo, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and...

1. My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and... - Similar Threads - Pc's connection internet

2. My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc's connection to the internet is very slow, and the speed on it is horrible and...: On my other devices its around 60-300 depending on location. windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pcs-connection-to-the-internet-is-very-slow-and/8f054155-34f6-4652-b3b6-a7821a55324d
  3. My internet speed is "fast" but my download speed is very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet speed is "fast" but my download speed is very slow.: My internet speed is around 130 mbps, however, I only manage to get about 100-200 kilobytes per second of download speed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-speed-is-fast-but-my-download-speed-is/bd6deb53-a783-4aa7-bf9b-ca1e0ec58e23
  4. My internet speed is "fast" but my download speed is very slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet speed is "fast" but my download speed is very slow.: My internet speed is around 130 mbps, however, I only manage to get about 100-200 kilobytes per second of download speed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-speed-is-fast-but-my-download-speed-is/bd6deb53-a783-4aa7-bf9b-ca1e0ec58e23
  5. Internet speed is very slow in edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed is very slow in edge: Recently i faced a very fu*king disgusting problem . My internet speed specially download speed is good enough but in edge it cant even cross 20kb/ps where my actual speed is nearly 50mb/ps . Please help me fast , i have some very important work !!...
  6. Very Slow Internet Connection

Very Slow Internet Connection: Hello Everyone, My internet connection in my PC is too slow, I can't even download 1MB file from the browser. I actually get the exact speed that my ISP offers in my other devices, but in this PC internet connection speed is always around 1.5mbps. It affects all the...
  7. Very Slow Internet Connections

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Slow Internet Connections: For the past few days, my wife's computer has been very slow to connect to the Internet. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.900). Browsers used: FIrefox, MS Edge (not the new one), Google Chrome. Examples: 1. NY Times, 21 seconds to connect, then articles downloaded...
  8. Very Slow Internet Speeds on PC. Local Area Connection "Unplugged"

Very Slow Internet Speeds on PC. Local Area Connection "Unplugged": For about 2 weeks now the download speeds for files on my desktop Windows 10 PC have been very very slow. Speed tests show an average of 8mb/s down and 8mb/s upload. My ISP plan is for 250mb/s down. The PC is the only device/computer in the house that is hardwired into the...
  9. Internet connection very slow, speed normal.

Internet connection very slow, speed normal.: Running version 11099 6a bit Pro Firefox Avast premium Router Asus AC1900 Please note system specs are for another computer. Firefox is running at it's normal speed but when I try to connect to ANY website it seems to take forever to connect. My wife's laptop...
  10. Horrible internet speed

Horrible internet speed: Since I had a power surge 2 weeks ago I haven't been able to reach anywhere near the 35mbps I purchased through Time Warner (Now Spectrum) I thought it was the modem they provided was somehow affected so I bought my own compatible modem. An Arris Surfboard SBG6580 with...