Windows 10: My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...

Discus and support My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading windows 11 and trying to install. If I install that windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nitin Agarwal1, Dec 7, 2023.

1. My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...

My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading windows 11 and trying to install. If I install that windows 11 my pc will have issues because same happened in the pas.I have checked via PC health app my processor is not supported for windows 11.Please help.Thank you.Nitin

:)

Nitin Agarwal1, Dec 7, 2023
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Dec 7, 2023
  4. DRDNA Win User

My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...

DRDNA, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...

1. My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading... - Similar Threads - PC's hardware does

2. Is HEVC still supported on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is HEVC still supported on Windows 11?: I have some HEVC h.265 videos from a Canon R5 that I want to view/edit on Windows 11 through Davinci Resolve, but cannot open. These files can be viewed on VLC Player but are not recognized by the default Windows Media Player. I've already tried installing HEVC Video...
  3. Is HEVC still supported on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is HEVC still supported on Windows 11?: I have some HEVC h.265 videos from a Canon R5 that I want to view/edit on Windows 11 through Davinci Resolve, but cannot open. These files can be viewed on VLC Player but are not recognized by the default Windows Media Player. I've already tried installing HEVC Video...
  4. My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...

My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...: My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading windows 11 and trying to install. If I install that windows 11 my pc will have issues because same happened in the pas.I have checked via PC health app my processor is not supported for...
  5. My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading...: My PC's hardware does not support Windows 11 but still the Windows Update is downloading windows 11 and trying to install. If I install that windows 11 my pc will have issues because same happened in the pas.I have checked via PC health app my processor is not supported for...
  6. Why Does Windows 11 Still Not Support My CPU Chips?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows 11 Still Not Support My CPU Chips?: I have an HP Z840 desktop workstation with 128 GB of installed RAM and two CPU chips, each of which is an IntelR XeonR CPU E5-2690 v4 @ 2.60GHz. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Ever since Windows 11 was first made available I have been told that this computer, which runs Windows...
  7. Why Does Windows 11 Still Not Support My CPU Chips?

Why Does Windows 11 Still Not Support My CPU Chips?: I have an HP Z840 desktop workstation with 128 GB of installed RAM and two CPU chips, each of which is an IntelR XeonR CPU E5-2690 v4 @ 2.60GHz. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Ever since Windows 11 was first made available I have been told that this computer, which runs Windows...
  8. does my computer support windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does my computer support windows 11: my computer Device name DESKTOP-IOEJK12 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.39 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID 2F850042-3E51-408B-A512-3E88A75BD73C Product ID 00325-95835-28905-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch...
  9. my PC does not support windows 11, but received update notification of windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my PC does not support windows 11, but received update notification of windows 11 22H2: hi community,the title is clear enough i believe, and i'd like to post a screen shot.my pc is windows 10 21H2 with a CPU of i5-4200m which does not support windows 11.my questions are:- why do i receive such notification if my pc does not support windows 11?- what if i click...
  10. my PC does not support windows 11, but received update notification of windows 11 22H2

my PC does not support windows 11, but received update notification of windows 11 22H2: hi community,the title is clear enough i believe, and i'd like to post a screen shot.my pc is windows 10 21H2 with a CPU of i5-4200m which does not support windows 11.my questions are:- why do i receive such notification if my pc does not support windows 11?- what if i click...