Windows 10: My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.

Discus and support My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically the title, I've set a lock screen to be a picture I want, and no matter what it changes. I've even gone into registry edit (as explained... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BiggerBadgers, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.

Basically the title, I've set a lock screen to be a picture I want, and no matter what it changes. I've even gone into registry edit (as explained here) and set it to be unchangeable but it still comes up different every time.

Please help, it's doing my head in.

submitted by /u/BiggerBadgers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BiggerBadgers, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.

1. My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on. - Similar Threads - PC's lock screen

2. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  3. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  4. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock Screen Timing

Lock Screen Timing: My lock screen background is chosen to Windows Spotlight..but i don't get time to see pictures as the lock screen automatically takes me to enter pin screen in just 1-2 seconds,i want to stay on windows spotlight picture display screen for some time.....
  6. I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Legendary_Yeeter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyezp0/i_want_to_change_my_lock_screen_but_every_time_i/
  7. Screen time lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen time lock: I have recently bought a windows 10 pc, after using a windows 7 a long time. I was trying to download something until it suddenly told me, 'Time's Up!' and that its locked till 07:00pm (currently 9am). Whenever I click my parent is here, it says since i'm an administrator i...
  8. change interval time for lock the screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change interval time for lock the screen: when I do not touch my computer for about the minute , the screen gets locked. I have to enter again my windows password. Can I change time period to make it longer?...
  9. Screen lock time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen lock time: Scope I have searched and searched for a solution on this issue and have found one that works but the settings do not stick. Description and research I have 2 Windows 10 upgraded computers that the accounts lock out after only one minute. This is a domain environment with...
  10. different lock screen and sign in screen?

different lock screen and sign in screen?: In 1607, the lock screen can be shown on the sign in screen. If disabled, it shows a solid color. Is there a way I can use Spotlight for my lock screen and set the Hero image as my sign in screen background? 63183