Windows 10: My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have

Discus and support My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have. I have bought a prebuild HP pc with AMD PRO A8-8650B R7 processor. I've tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RenārsOzoliņš, Nov 18, 2020.

1. My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have

My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have. I have bought a prebuild HP pc with AMD PRO A8-8650B R7 processor. I've tried the msconfig trick but it doesn't work for me.

:)

RenārsOzoliņš, Nov 18, 2020
  2. User919 Win User

FX-8370 – Win Task Manager shows 4 p. cores and 8 l. cores

Windows Task Manager show me that AMD FX-8370 runs with 4 p. cores and 8 l. cores. I thought that it should run on 8 p. cores but another diagnostics shows just 8 cores.

What is the problem?

Task Manager

My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have [​IMG]

Term “Jádra” means cores. Term “Logické procesory” means logical cores.

Device Manager

Core Temp

CPU-Z

HWiNFO

User919, Nov 18, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 AMD A10 7850K only showing 2 cores in task manager problem

I have an AMD A10 7850K APU installed and it seems to be running Windows 10 ok but, in the task manager, it only shows 2 cores. The processor has 4 cpu cores. Why is it showing only 2 cores? Any replies will be welcome, thank you.

tivoyage200, Nov 18, 2020
  4. My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have

I have 4 cores but task manager just show 1 core

how to enable all core , the task manager show only 1 core, but actually i have 4 core
    My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have 8df3033c-696c-4e78-9fb5-ac22af197c70?upload=true.png

My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have 50811db7-43ad-46e9-8c53-0fd0c121e23b?upload=true.png

LeeTeck Xian, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have

1. My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have - Similar Threads - pc's task manager

2. Task Manager shows only 2 cores

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager shows only 2 cores: Hello!I saw that in Task Manager it shows me that my CPU has got only 2 cores but it's quad core. I am just curious to see why this is happening. I don't have any problems for now. My CPU is an AMD FX 4100....
  3. Task Manager shows only 2 cores

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager shows only 2 cores: Hello!I saw that in Task Manager it shows me that my CPU has got only 2 cores but it's quad core. I am just curious to see why this is happening. I don't have any problems for now. My CPU is an AMD FX 4100....
  4. Task Manager shows only 2 cores

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task manager and MSconfig show 1 core

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task manager and MSconfig show 1 core: I have I7 8700 and it's showing 1 core to task manager and msconfig but in device manager its normal.any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-and-msconfig-show-1-core/a9d63877-7e79-472c-b530-1b733ae90f15
  6. Task manager only shows 2 cores of my processor

Task manager only shows 2 cores of my processor: I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I have recently installed an I5-9400F processor which is supposed to have 6 cores, yet I see only 2 in the performance tab in task manager. I tried with msconfig, and I also tried reinstalling chipset drivers, but I didn't...
  7. Task Manager and Cinebench showing 4 out of 8 core cpu

Task Manager and Cinebench showing 4 out of 8 core cpu: [ATTACH]I don't know how to fix this.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-and-cinebench-showing-4-out-of-8-core/9c7919d1-4675-4008-bbb1-e6d1f1892e23
  8. I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2

I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2: According to device manager, I have 4 cores, but my task manger says I only have 2. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-4-cores-but-task-manager-says-i-have-2/74b785af-cbb4-4edd-9e0e-86cc5960d1fd
  9. My pc not showing 2 cores

My pc not showing 2 cores: A few days ago I enabled my another core just to see if there's any performance boost and yeah it was right. But my friend told me it would make the cores dead so I changed back to 1 core. I did some searched on that and found it was not true. I tried enabling cores again but...
  10. Windows 10 Task Manager only showing half my cores.

Windows 10 Task Manager only showing half my cores.: I just installed Windows 10 onto my system. I haven't changed any hardware from the previous Windows installation. I've tried the msconfig advanced boot options method and my bios says that all 8 cores are enabled. Are there any other options to try? This is my hardware...