Windows 10: my pdf file icons changed from blue to red. How do I fix this?

Discus and support my pdf file icons changed from blue to red. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pdf file icons changed from blue red. How do I change them back to blue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sharonmarshall1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. my pdf file icons changed from blue to red. How do I fix this?

My pdf file icons changed from blue red. How do I change them back to blue?

:)

sharonmarshall1, Mar 11, 2019

2. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Change file icons in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

It may be possible that both Word and PDF files are set to be opened by the same program. We suggest changing the default app for these files. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I on your keyboard then click Apps.
    • On the left hand panel, click Default apps. Scroll down and then and then click
      Choose default apps by file type.
    • Look for .doc and .docx then click
      Choose a default
      and choose the version of Word you're using. Do this also for
      .pdf files which you can choose from your preferred browser or the PDF program you're using.

Update us if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Geoff499 Win User

my pdf file icons changed from blue to red. How do I fix this?

Windows 10 .PDF and Image Icons

I see your answer but it doesn't solve the problem for me. I was forced to "upgrade" yesterday to Windows 10. Now all the icons for my thousands of pdf files are blue. They open OK with Adobe, but I've got lots of folders with mixed Word files and pdfs
    and I want the pdf to have their usual red icon color. How to restore this?

Geoff499, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

my pdf file icons changed from blue to red. How do I fix this?

1. my pdf file icons changed from blue to red. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - pdf file icons

2. My background screen color changed from blue to red

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My background screen color changed from blue to red: My background screen color changed from blue to red last night while I was working online. I have rebooted my PC and called Apple Supports as I was logged in to ICloud though nothing helped and I was advised it might be a windows issues to connect with Microsoft. My PC is a...
  3. How do I change my File Explorer file icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my File Explorer file icons?: So, for the past 2 years I've been using the "newer" version of the icons The icons like the green download icon, purple videos icon, basically the more modern looking icons. It seem like the new icons are called "Fluent icons". I did a software update yesterday before going...
  4. How do I change my File Explorer file icons?

How do I change my File Explorer file icons?: So, for the past 2 years I've been using the "newer" version of the icons The icons like the green download icon, purple videos icon, basically the more modern looking icons. It seem like the new icons are called "Fluent icons". I did a software update yesterday before going...
  5. How do I change my File Explorer file icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How do I change Adobe so it's not my default for Pdf files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change Adobe so it's not my default for Pdf files?: How do I change Adobe so it's not my default for Pdf files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-adobe-so-its-not-my-default-for/20e1d6a4-6caa-465a-97b3-cb98f750c671
  7. How do I change Adobe so it's not my default for Pdf files?

How do I change Adobe so it's not my default for Pdf files?: How do I change Adobe so it's not my default for Pdf files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-adobe-so-its-not-my-default-for/20e1d6a4-6caa-465a-97b3-cb98f750c671
  8. My iso icon changed to a windows explorer icon, how do I fix this?

My iso icon changed to a windows explorer icon, how do I fix this?: I randomly discovered this when I was creating a windows 10 iso, i don't what caused this and I'm not sure if I had caused it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-iso-icon-changed-to-a-windows-explorer-icon-how/42b4f8ac-4fb6-47f7-905c-d691bc8719a3
  9. My iso icon changed to a windows explorer icon, how do I fix this?

My iso icon changed to a windows explorer icon, how do I fix this?: I randomly discovered this when I was creating a windows 10 iso, i don't what caused this and I'm not sure if I had caused it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-iso-icon-changed-to-a-windows-explorer-icon-how/42b4f8ac-4fb6-47f7-905c-d691bc8719a3
  10. How to Change PDF file icon to another icon

How to Change PDF file icon to another icon: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 Laptop running Windows 10 and Microsoft programs. I downloaded the Lenovo User Guide for the S340. The icon for the user guide is PDF. I want to change this icon from PDF to Lenovo. I found the Lenovo icon in ico form and downloaded it to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red pdf icon

2. change my PDF icon to red

3. pdf red icons

4. why my pdf files are red